//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ATC cover

--

ATC cover

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...Pr3_PcY_BID_IT

Is this hondaline or one of those cheapy ones.
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

wanta86r is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    looks like the cheap one. i think i bout one of those a while back for 12 or 15 bucks

--
    Thats what I thought...didnt see the camo...just got confused by the way its listed
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Quote Originally Posted by wanta86r
    looks like the cheap one. i think i bout one of those a while back for 12 or 15 bucks
    12-15$ ....lol I think I got it from that guy on ebay when he first starting selling them for around 3$ each. I bought like 5 of them. They are nice and do the job and much cheaper than the ATC ones haha.
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

--
    I got my covers from the Honda dealer. I am using the plastic covers that wrap the shipping crates. They don't work too bad and I got them for free.

--
    Hondaline ***edited***. LOL
    Last edited by TimSr; 07-16-2006 at 06:00 PM.
    1985 YAMAHA TRI-Z 250 sold

2006 YFZ 450

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

I farted

Well that is pat blackwell from the board here. He has gone to dealers and bought new atc hondaline parts including covers. I know I bought one from him, so I am sure he knows there difference so I have no idea why he is being sneaky. They only came in red and camo to the best of my knowledge

--
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerover
    Well that is pat blackwell from the board here. He has gone to dealers and bought new atc hondaline parts including covers. I know I bought one from him, so I am sure he knows there difference so I have no idea why he is being sneaky. They only came in red and camo to the best of my knowledge
    It's an aftermarket cover that I bought off ebay a while back that I don't need anymore, the only reason hondaline is in the title is because most people who search for Honda atv, atc, and motorcycle accessories will usually type in hondaline in the search bar to find them. The hondaline ATC covers had at least a "Honda" logo on them...I don't think I would have put a starting bid of $9 with no reserve if it was an authentic hondaline cover
    On a side note, this cover won't fit my new ride(pics coming soon)
    1985 Yamaha 225DRN w/OEM headlight guard, footboards, front rack, rear rack, work light, brush guards and trailer hitch

--
    No big deal I was just trying to get clarification if this was a type of cover I wasnt aware of...maybe an earlier version??..I know the seller is a good guy. It wasnt just the Hondaline in the title that had me wondering it was the fact that it said it was an optional accessory..I dont consider aftermarket optional accessorries...thats just me....someone could theoretically buy this thinking this was the real deal from the wording.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecnty250r
    No big deal I was just trying to get clarification if this was a type of cover I wasnt aware of...maybe an earlier version??..I know the seller is a good guy. It wasnt just the Hondaline in the title that had me wondering it was the fact that it said it was an optional accessory..I dont consider aftermarket optional accessorries...thats just me....someone could theoretically buy this thinking this was the real deal from the wording.
    It's cool Orange....I forgot what the name of the company was who made these coves...it just said 3 wheeler cover on part of the package from what I remember. To me it's an accessory for the 3 wheelers so I just put optional accessory from back in the day since it was made back then..
    1985 Yamaha 225DRN w/OEM headlight guard, footboards, front rack, rear rack, work light, brush guards and trailer hitch

Howard is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    gazebo cover.

1985 250ES ATC
    1985 200X ATC
    1984 250R ATC
    1983 LT-50
    1991 LT-80
    1996 YFB-250
    >->->->Hgoody77@yahoo.com

--
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerover
    They were also available in black.
    A whole bunch of trikes.

--
    I have a hondaline one for sale for the right price.

xd 200x is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    who are the idiots who are paing $40.00 for a 3.00 cover

Howard is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    well it's not a 3$ cover, right now it's a 40$ cover, dude started it low. more power to ya Pat. sell sell sell, hell maybe ill put one of my covers on ebay, lol

Nothing wrong with him selling his cover for more than he paid for it , is there?? everyone would like to be in his shoes raking in the money.
    Me for one.

1985 250ES ATC
    1985 200X ATC
    1984 250R ATC
    1983 LT-50
    1991 LT-80
    1996 YFB-250
    >->->->Hgoody77@yahoo.com

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //