//ArrowChat Code

Thread: weekend fun :D

gizmo_22 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

weekend fun :D

got some people from work together and went for a run on saturday, was a blast, only thing was i dont think there was enough mud :P wasnt a bad turn out for a last minute thing, hopeing to have 10 or more bikes next time

and yes i know the tires are bald, the ones i ordered didnt come in on time but there going to be in on tues so its all good

gizmo_22 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    a few more

--
    That first pic is great! All these huge tanks and off to the side, back a bit, is a tiny three wheeler! Howd you do with those quads?
    Thanks for sharing!
    84 Honda 200ES Big Red

--
    great pictures. i really like the ones with the three wheeler.
    down to parts because i no longer have a place to ride trikes.

GIT IT RAAAGGGGG !!!!

--
    didnt do too bad considering i had bald tires, the 4x4 had no trouble at all through out the day, the ds650 got stuck quite a bit because the swingarm has no clearance under it, i think we measured it out to 5 or 6 " or something like that, the l250 the guy didnt want to get dirty so he took pics, and me on the three wheeler, back and forth through the holes all day, there was another one that i got hung up on a bit, but only because i had to move a ds650 so i could get through :P my tires did come in today and i got them mounted, but one keeps going soft... gotta take it back and make sure they do it right this time (2 piece rims) but im sure there will be more pics soon, trying to orginize another run sometime soon.

--
    Thats what it looks like when I ride. I'm always the lone trike rider out of a bunch of different 4 wheelers. I bet it makes 'em feel bad when an old Honda 3-wheeler can go just about anywhere a new "modern" ATV can go.
    1985 350X
    1986 250ES Big Red
    (previously owned) '89 Cr 250R
    2008 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //