//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kindergarden Speller ???

--

Kindergarden Speller ???

i am writing this because i see other people on thses forums that is 2 times worse than me. if you call me a "Kindergarden Speller"when there are othes on here that do the same thing. i also got in trubble for typing around the "blocks" like "DONT TYPE AROUND THE WORD FILTER" i see tons of other people doing it. im not trying to be a baby about it but if you rip on me for my typing and going around your "blocks" you better do it to other people too.

i know i am seeming like a big baby about this but im not. im getting sick of getting picked on because i cant spell good enough for you guys. some no most of you guys are real helpfull. but i am beginning to thing the rest are just here to rip on other people!

i know i am probably get picked on for crying or being a baby or what not but ooooooooooooooo well nothing new. same *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* different day. no matter what you guys think of me or my spelling this will still be my # 1 forums. "yes i can spell forums" i try my best to spell. at least my sentences dont go on forever like ive also seen on here.

if i steped on any toes i didnt mean to do so. i am just sick of getting riped on for something as stupid as spelling. i am going away for a few days if you want to ban you can but i will still visit the forums even though would be ban. i love this site too much to just leave it.

i hope to talk to you guys in a few days. peace out
    Last edited by TimSr; 09-07-2006 at 08:33 PM.
    down to parts because i no longer have a place to ride trikes.

GIT IT RAAAGGGGG !!!!

--
    ya i will admit i cant spell very well either , but some people should just grow up and stop worrieing abour spelling, if the forum was about spelling it wouldnt be called 3wheelerworldforums , so im one who do not think you are being a baby , i got made fun of on another forum for my spellin so im here wit ya
    Lead Follow Or Get The Out Of The Way
    1992 yz250, needs top end done F/S
    1997 KDX220-half pimped
    1984 suzuki alt50 -wants modded
    Rocky Mountain Peddel Bike
    bravo short track

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Personally I do have a problem with the poor spelling and grammar on the forum that some people have. And I will explain why. A few years ago when we were feuding with ole rick sieman, every letter that was mailed in support of three-wheelers without proper formatting and grammar he ripped to shreads. Mainly pointing out that if the people writing these letters were not even able to format or write the letter properly they surely had no business trying to explain their opinon on why they thought three-wheelers were safe. It more or less, further promoted his theory that the only people who ride trikes are un-intelligent rednecks that lack enough brain power to even make it through the day. So, since then, I've tried very diligently to make sure everyone does or atleast TRIES TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITY to speak (or in this case, write/type) in a sensible, understandable fashion. I only wish to help promote ourselves in a positive light then to give anyone against us anymore ammunition then they already have.

With that being said, I don't expect or want every message on here to be perfect but I would appreciate people taking the time to alteast re-read their posts once before they hit the reply button. If you arent sure on the spelling of a word you can go to www.m-w.com which is the Merriam Webster website to look it up.

--
    Sometimes the shorthand gets out of control.

Travis
    36 yo, Apple geek, married with kids, conservative. If you are a GUN OWNER and not a member of the NRA, SHAME ON YOU! JOIN!

Gun control is not about guns, it's about CONTROL!

My Rags
    85 ATC70,85 ATC70,85 ATC110,83 ATC185S,85 ATC250ES,02 400EX,04 Polaris ATP 500
    Past rags:2000 Scrambler 400, 86 350X, 86 250R, 84 200S, 97 ATK260LQ

--
    i dont blame you. but i try my best. most of the time im on the fly so to speek. you need to believe me i do try my best im not one of those morons that do it on purpose to drive you or anyone else nuts.

GIT IT RAAAGGGGG !!!!

--
    hahaha, I just noticed they spelled Kindergarten wrong...t not d

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly
    And I will explain why. A few years ago when we were feuding with ole rick sieman, every letter that was mailed in support of three-wheelers without proper formatting and grammar he ripped to shreads.
    That would be spelled "shreds".

--
    hookt on fonicks werks four mee........ .....LOL....we all have our faults.hell, i can't dance,sing,use chopsticks,or fart the national anthem...so give the guy a break.just because someone doesn't spell very well doesn't mean they should get harassed about it on a 3 wheeler website!!!WTF... we are all on here because we enjoy 3 wheelers....whine about something else on here like, people that ride coffee tables with wheels (quads).....late!

1985 250R
    1985 250SX

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammit!

OWNED!!!!!
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-ATC-Eric

Survivor! TF: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 Sandpuppies: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18 Imperial Invasion 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Everything Big Bore on FaceBook

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC-Eric
    OWNED
    Isn't that spelled PWNED?
    I'm back in the USSR...

--
    lol can be we are americans we spell how we want even if it makes no sence at all.

GIT IT RAAAGGGGG !!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRider_AK
    Isn't that spelled PWNED?

All that matters is that there was ownage involved!
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-ATC-Eric

Survivor! TF: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 Sandpuppies: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18 Imperial Invasion 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Everything Big Bore on FaceBook

--
    http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=55644

I believe this is how you got your title....

--
    oohhhh ok, now I remember where all this came from....... I was like wtf? is going on?

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammit!

Tires are also "tyres" in the UK.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //