//ArrowChat Code

Thread: skid plate

--

skid plate

i am building a skid plate for my 200s and its a good thing . i found a few holes on the bottom of the frame where rocks hit it and broke threw. but anyway i am making it out of 1/4 inch harden steel. that should take one heck of a hit from a rock lol. i will have pictures of the plate tommarow.

i decided to do this since i had the engine out. i found part of why i didnt run good. the moron that owned it before me used a roofing screw to hold the exhaust ring (manifold) onto the engine so i had to pull the engine and drill and tap a new hole for a stud. i dont like to call someone a moron but when you use a roofing screw to hold your manifold on you have to be a moron.

i hope to get her running tommarow. i may be going on a offroading ride in october at ohio. i need this thing done. does anyone know a good air screw setting? im just about stumped. i have been going at it for 2 or 3 days now lol.
    down to parts because i no longer have a place to ride trikes.

GIT IT RAAAGGGGG !!!!

--
    A roofing screw, hahaha. I've seen worse. Where in Ohio?

--
    i dont know yet i think its in northern ohio.

GIT IT RAAAGGGGG !!!!

--
    well here are some pictures of my skid plate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DCP_0027.JPG   DCP_0028.JPG   DCP_0029.JPG  

GIT IT RAAAGGGGG !!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //