//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: East Coast ATV

--
    I think Amanda (Mandy) Dana and this person are connected. I bought a fender quiet a while ago from onestopatv(ebay user name at that time) and it came with a Amanda Dana, Avon, OH as a return address. I know this user had alot of ebay problems at one time.

--
    His girl freind email me last night from east cost atv. He has to put his ebay account in her name because he has been kick off ebay some many times he is back on ebay east cost atv llc adam and his girl friend

--
    Is she aware the liability she's putting on herself? If she wants to e-mail me....she's more than welcome.

--
    gave her a email through ebay east cost atv llc also this is there tel # 814 217 9691 and the ebay item # that adam got me on 140021315627

--
    There is an ebay store called east coast atv and there is and ebay store called east_coast_atv_llc. The second one I think is the one connected to the one that is a member here. onanodyssey which one did you deal with on ebay?

--
    I dealt with them when rangerover was operating under the username trike_stuff. this username was subsequently terminated by ebay around the same time I sent Mandy Dana Avon, OH (his girlfriend) a MO for $390.00. Payment was mark as received on 3/1/06 by trike_stuff. No product was ever shipped, no contact from them other than a one liner on 3/15 about not having the fenders, I'm not sure how you list and photograph a product without having it?
    MO was endorsed and cashed at a bank on the same road near the Postal Connections store they ship out of in Avon, OH.
    I persisted with different search engines for 6 months trying to locate Mandy (Adam) aka trike_stuff to get my money back until I connected him through this site and another (pilot-odyssey com) which he went under the name hammy sammy.
    Nothing I have read about Adam over the last week has been positive. I don't know if sometimes he's legit and sometimes a scammer? Things aren't looking good unless somebody steps up to the plate and decides to be honest.
    East Coast ATV in Coopersburg, PA appears to be a legit business. East Coast ATV LLC operating of of ebay (for now) as I type is definetely suspect.

--
    My opinion on Adam has always been this. yes he has given some members good deals on parts in the past... If you search my posts you will see all the disagreements I've had with him. I personally believe (still to this day) that he has only done this to get a few people to give him good feedback so others will trust him.... everywhere you track this guy... either the pilot forums... or here.. or ebay he has nad nothing but problems...

I sit here and wonder... how many other people he has ripped off in the past that do not have access to the fine folks here that are willing to help???

Chris
    Last edited by chris200x; 09-10-2006 at 12:46 AM.

--
    I know of (5) that gave up....

--
    What does it take for ebay to get rid of him again?

--
    Hi Adams girl freind email me about 5 times yesterday . she is answering his emails right now His stuff on ebay is under east cost atv llc. Shes real cocky too. Just like adam ... Why do people buy from him ? I thought he was a ok guy ? Have talked to him on the phone about 5 times. I posted his tel # above they should call him. But the will srew you when you turn your back ? He just a young kid but Not smart at all.

--
    To my knowledge Adam has had some difficulties in the past with Ebay. Not sure of the details. Seems others (maybe you) are not happy with him selling his parts less than them and not ripping people off. I have one concern about some of the newer board members in this thread and the other one. How do we know you're not the ones screwing up his ebay auctions and now you're screwing him up here too. I have met Adam in person at TF. He seems like a nice guy but that is just a first impression. I think if he was really out to screw people... would he really show his face at the biggest trike event in the country. Hard to think so.

Just to set my mind at ease. Do any of you people bashing him have any links or proof of these bad dealings. The only link I can find says buyer ID kept private. You're gonna need more proof before you go trying to bash someone here. Just my .02 cents.

--
    You could look at my feedback 1425 all pos NO NEG ! I might be new to this web site BUt Have one of the largest us 90 collection and nos parts. You can ask adam about me he has seen pictures of my plave and can ask mike palmgram about me too VMS him and i have been restoreing bike for honda collection hall in JAPAN !!! Yes he seams to be a good guy BUT.. What he does is not right !! He ihits the buy now on my auction just to get my tel # and says well i do not want that fender just wanted to call you !! I told him he has my tel # from last year also he could email me too So adam ask me all about my auctions and told him so info So in three days starts selling same stuff and under cuts my price. As i said i do not care what he sell but just list it at same price, There is enough for all! Allready he has neg feedback again ? UMM I do not srew with people unless i get stab in the back ! If you or anyone who would like to call me 301 980 1715 andrew

--
    Hi guys , just to set things straight Andrew is a good guy , He works with me for the Honda collection hall and we have worked together for years now so I can tell you straight out He is legit. I have not done any real business with adam so i cant say the same but I have observed some shady stuff from watching these posts and have decided to stay clear . I can see Andrews argument its just not good business I dont want to get involved just putting my 2 cents in
    Mike
    Vintage motorsports

--
    Hey, all I'm asking for is proof. A link to something that does'nt say blocked bidder ID. Anyone can say so and so screwed me. Without proof it's just hearsay. I'm not doubting you or Adam, but without proof all this is just a bunch of words.

--
    If you want proof call me you got my tel # 301 9801715 enough has been said when you call me a can give you details and link and emails ect enough is enough andrew

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //