//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: East Coast ATV

--
    His poor feedback and the fact that he keeps getting kicked off eBay is all the proof anyone should need.

--
    Can you say public "WITCHHUNT"!!!!!

OK I was staying low key on this but I'll throw in my two cents based on MY experiences.

As I always say everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I have had one business dealing with Andrew (I know he is a serious collector/enthusiast thru Mike At Vintage Motorsports' personal reference. I trust Mike's opinion as he has done great work for me and is in the process of doing more. Sounds like there was a problem between these two individuals and I am not taking any sides. Adam is not available to defend himself, say he's made a mistake if he did, etc, etc, etc. If this happended Andrew has the right to be pissed.

When I first start dealing with people I have never personally met I am hesistant with sending money etc. I could never get a feel for Adam at first
    so I was hesitant as I am with everyone. Once we had a miscommunication when he was trying to sort out ebay problems and he was overwhelmed trying to figure out what was what with all his transactions that were wiped out. He fixed the one issue I had thru in extras for the trouble. I have purchased $$$thousands$$$$ off him discontinued parts (Including 5 sets of Disc NOS 200x rear fenders, disc NOS Pilot wheels and tires, Disc NOS 84 250r Rear wheels) all showed up at my door step as promised!!! also bought current parts etc. Some of his auctions go for very nice prices...... sometimes good for him ....sometimes good for the buyer.

I have been an active ebayer for some time...When he has been kicked off I never saw bad feedback .....it was a long standing problem with him and ebay

I looked the recent feedback and I saw 259 VERY happy customers and two bad. So I dont see that argument about bad feedback??????. People can choose to buy or not to buy but thats their choice. I have personally talked to him about 3 wheelers about 50 times on the phone in the past year and find him a pretty cool dude to talk to. Yes he is young has made some impulsive decisions and sometimes says things he shouldnt but I thinks he's a pretty fair/decent person in my business experiences and would be the first to say otherwise I was screwed in anyway. He does not like to be screwed and he has been many times...When he is screwed I do know that gets his back up quick and his guns come out firing rather than taking a calm approach. Business is tough today and the bottom line is when he is in business he sells alot which means all the other ebayers sell less...Hell I'm sitting on boxes of new Honda parts I would like to unload for the money but it makes no sense for me try to when so many others are selling the same thing.

I hope he is well and gets back to doing his thing, working out his problems, and selling some parts.

Thats all for now..
    Last edited by Orangecnty250r; 09-10-2006 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Spelling Phopa
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeksoffroad
    His poor feedback and the fact that he keeps getting kicked off eBay is all the proof anyone should need.
    As O.C. said. Little negative feedback. And he has clearly stated, other have made his ebay problems, not him. Again this is a public forum and if you're gonna trash him in public then post the proof in public. So far I hav'nt seen any. Period.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I sold some stuff to him several months ago, and after we got done haggling on the price he paid that night. Haven't bought anything from him, but the sale went fine.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo650
    As O.C. said. Little negative feedback. And he has clearly stated, other have made his ebay problems, not him. Again this is a public forum and if you're gonna trash him in public then post the proof in public. So far I hav'nt seen any. Period.
    SD650 I'm willing to post proof publicly. Read from bottom to top.... If you want a scan of the cashed MO , I'll send it.

fforba Apr-03-06 at 06:33:24 PDT

Dispute Escalated to eBay
    Final Comments: It has been over 30 days... I should have had the parts by now. How can items be sold on E-BAY that
    the seller doesn't have???

fforba Mar-24-06 at 04:57:55 PST

Obviously you were selling parts you didn't have and have not acquired per your previous statement.
    How about a full refund?

fforba Mar-15-06 at 08:13:01 PST

Fair enough. Could you provide a tracking # upon shipment?

trike_stuff Mar-15-06 at 07:26:27 PST

Having a problem with shipping. They were ordered three weeks ago and for some reason they got lost
    so I will have them in my hand today or tomarrow and get them out to you

fforba Mar-15-06 at 04:59:18 PST

Item Not Received: FL-350 HONDA ODDYSSEY FL350 FL 350 SET OF FENDERS OEM (#4616662728)
    Payment Method: Other Money Order

--
    Hi To Orangecnty 250R YES your 100% right I have too talk to him on the phone about 5-10 times really seams to be a great guy !!! I talked to him about a week ago . after he bought my fat cat fender on ebay just to get my tel # and he called me He pick my brain about fat cat parts then in couple days he started selling them cheaper then me . FREINDS do not do things like that.!!!! The way i am i would give the shirt off my back to anyone !! and help anyone out !! I just feel he stab me in the back. I could start selling the same stuff he does BUT i do not. WHY under cut him and we both do not make any money ??? THIS is my point !!!!! I get a real good deal on honda parts because i buy over 100grand a year from my dealer. to stock up for my privet colletion I have over 100 old honda and buy ton of old parts. If a friends need some parts i will hook them up aot of time we never swap money just parts !! Adam can do anything he wants to its up to him. It really makes me made when you help someone out and tell them if you need something just let me know. I just think he did the wrong thnig. I do not steal my friends busines. and his money. Its his choice . seadoo 650 if you want proof you can call me not after 9.00pm because i go to work at 3.am i am in bed. i can talk to you about this also i have some of adams emails too just do not know how to post his email also call adam and ask him !!! enough has been said i have learned my leason do not help freinds out ! andrew

--
    Yeah I do hate to see things come down to the all mighty dollar.....that is the unfortunate way the world is going. Its sad seeing friendships ruined by worldly things. I hope that Adam can make things right for everyone, as I like him as a friend. You are in my prayers Adam...............peace
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by onanodyssey
    SD650 I'm willing to post proof publicly. Read from bottom to top.... If you want a scan of the cashed MO , I'll send it.

fforba Apr-03-06 at 06:33:24 PDT

Dispute Escalated to eBay
    Final Comments: It has been over 30 days... I should have had the parts by now. How can items be sold on E-BAY that
    the seller doesn't have???

fforba Mar-24-06 at 04:57:55 PST

Obviously you were selling parts you didn't have and have not acquired per your previous statement.
    How about a full refund?

fforba Mar-15-06 at 08:13:01 PST

Fair enough. Could you provide a tracking # upon shipment?

trike_stuff Mar-15-06 at 07:26:27 PST

Having a problem with shipping. They were ordered three weeks ago and for some reason they got lost
    so I will have them in my hand today or tomarrow and get them out to you

fforba Mar-15-06 at 04:59:18 PST

Item Not Received: FL-350 HONDA ODDYSSEY FL350 FL 350 SET OF FENDERS OEM (#4616662728)
    Payment Method: Other Money Order

Look onanodyssey, Before this gets out of hand which it looks like it already has! I am sending you 3 of the four fenders you won! I spoke to Amanda and she will the ship you the remaining fourth one. I am sorry that it has taken so long for you to get your ODY fenders, we have all experienced delays in shipping. This isn't the place to air his dirty laundry considering there are plenty of people here that have bought or traded items with him. You will get what you paid for. I currently have a lot of his inventory being stored here in Tennessee. So if you don't mind please send me your address. And stop with Adam "bashing" if he were here right now we wouldn't be having this conversation. Its hilarious how many dirtbags on here will kick a man when he's down. It makes some you look JEALOUS and Rediculous!
    Current Rides:

All Red's!

xd 200x is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Anyone know what he is locked up for this time?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by xd 200x
    Anyone know what he is locked up for this time?
    Yeah.......... like you care? SOS.......... He is doing the right thing and thats all there is to say. PEACE OUT RABBIT!
    Current Rides:

All Red's!

xd 200x is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Just wondering dont be an ass. Who is rabbit?
    If its fraud or some thing im sure people would like to know.

--
    Dude like you care. Everyone is a crook in your eyes. Go back under that rock you crawled out from under.
    Clay Whitman
    Newnan, GA

AMSOIL DEALER

My Toys

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700 SE

1999 Larson 226 SEI 5.0L EFIVolvo I/O LOVE IT

--
    Yeah I did a search and 200x dude hasnt said one nice thing about adam since he has been on. So much negativty in this world and you have to add to it........truely sad.
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

--

Thumbs down

Yeah, He should have his screen name changed to STIRRING THE POT , because thats what he loves to do .
    Clay Whitman
    Newnan, GA

AMSOIL DEALER

My Toys

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700 SE

1999 Larson 226 SEI 5.0L EFIVolvo I/O LOVE IT

82300R is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    threw in a bid on an item. i'm just curious if there will be any problems getting it if i win it. don't really need it. i just wanna see whats up. oh, its a headlight rim for a 81,82 250r case anyone wants to run it up. either way we'll know.
    I got a roll a quarters an making change !

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //