//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: East Coast ATV

--

East Coast ATV

Looking for info on the the E-bayer trike_stuff whom payment of $390.00 was sent for FL-350 HONDA ODDYSSEY FL350 FL 350 SET OF FENDERS OEM
    NEW SET OF FOUR OEM HONDA FENDERS FENDER ATC Item number: 4616662728.
    All I got was a cashed MO (6 mos ago) from a local bank in Avon, OH. (No fenders, No response, No anything)
    Does anyone know if this Mandy Dana in Avon, OH is a real person or a fraudster? She operates out a Postal Connections store in that town of which the manager was contacted but proved little help.
    This issue caused a lot of family problems and I'm looking for any help possible in locating this person. I've heard through the grapevine from other ebayers this could be a scammer but thought since this forum deals with 3 wheelers/ATV's someone could help me?? Consider myself a square dealing guy and am really feeling like a chump at this point.
    May now be operatin online store east coast atv

kb200x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by onanodyssey
    Looking for info on the the E-bayer trike_stuff whom payment of $390.00 was sent for FL-350 HONDA ODDYSSEY FL350 FL 350 SET OF FENDERS OEM
    All I got was a cashed MO (6 mos ago) from a local bank in Avon, OH. (No fenders, No response, No anything)
    Does anyone know if this Mandy Dana in Avon, OH is a real person or a fraudster? She operates out a Postal Connections store in that town of which the manager was contacted but proved little help.
    This issue caused a lot of family problems and I'm looking for any help possible in locating this person. I've heard through the grapevine from other ebayers this could be a scammer but thought since this forum deals with 3 wheelers/ATV's someone could help me?? Consider myself a square dealing guy and am really feeling like a chump at this point.
    East coast atv / rangerover is a Member here. He did have some problems with ebay awhile back. If it was his deal he will make things right he is a stand up guy that had a string of bad luck. Good luck..... Oh yea to 3ww.....

86 350x "O' Smokey"
    83 200 auto X
    84 200x
    85 110
    82 70

--
    I hope he does contact us as we are willing to work this issue out.

kb200x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I hope he does contact us as we are willing to work this issue out.
    I have no idea if this was a deal by Rangerover or not. But I do know if it was him he will straigten out the mess. He had lots of issues with ebay a while back. I was just trying to give you a little peace of mind that you may have found who you are looking for and that he's a good guy. I'm sure he will get incontact with you

86 350x "O' Smokey"
    83 200 auto X
    84 200x
    85 110
    82 70

--
    He is currently out of "pocket" right now for a few weeks, so be sure to address this problem then.
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

--
    What is out of pocket? Out of cash?

--
    Hi yes thats adam he is selling stuff on ebay east cost atv llc thats his ebay name

--
    What is out of pocket? Out of cash?
    Meaning unavailable for now.
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

Howard is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    You other guys may be pointing the finger at the wrong person. he said he is looking for a member named:
    Trike_stuff
    which is here:
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/...id=trike_stuff
    But no longer a registered user. I also noticed a company that didn't have the user name as east coast atv but in the back ground they had a picture with the words in it, "East coast ATV"
    It did not say East coast ATV .llc like adams name is.
    I don't think he is talking about adam.

The other guy, "trike_stuff" had the name in the auction but not " .llc "

Howard

1985 250ES ATC
    1985 200X ATC
    1984 250R ATC
    1983 LT-50
    1991 LT-80
    1996 YFB-250
    >->->->Hgoody77@yahoo.com

--
    Based on rangerover's post of 3/14/06 trike stuff is ONE of his E-bay user names. My transaction was from that time frame. I know he's had some run ins with the law up around Erie. Don't know his connections with Amanda (Mandy) Dana other than she's around the same age and from up around Erie. None of this matters if he calls and works it out. I'm not the FBI, just trying to fix up a family machine or get my money back.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard
    You other guys may be pointing the finger at the wrong person. he said he is looking for a member named:
    Trike_stuff
    which is here:
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/...id=trike_stuff
    But no longer a registered user. I also noticed a company that didn't have the user name as east coast atv but in the back ground they had a picture with the words in it, "East coast ATV"
    It did not say East coast ATV .llc like adams name is.
    I don't think he is talking about adam.

The other guy, "trike_stuff" had the name in the auction but not " .llc "

Howard

I was not trying to imply that it was Adam or point the finger at anyone. It’s none of my business. I was only trying to give onanodyssey a little hope that he MAY have found who he was looking for and if it was Adam he was a good guy that would fix any wrong doing. There is a chance that it wasn’t even him but if someone was selling NOS honda fenders from Avon, Ohio and also cashing the check there I would probably bet the farm on it being Rangerover.

Good luck Onanodessy. Hope everything works out for you. I would suggest just to hang out until adam gets back from vacation or where ever he is. In the mean time you could hack off one of those wheels, find a set of forks do a little welding and ride something respectable. I guess that would be a FL350X

Now back to your normal ebay discussions

86 350x "O' Smokey"
    83 200 auto X
    84 200x
    85 110
    82 70

--
    Don't Send Money Orders To Perfect Straingers!! Don't Be A Fool!
    Last edited by 88 Turbo Coupe; 09-08-2006 at 08:48 PM.
    3 CR500R's and counting. Do I really need 4???
    Do I really need 9 Tigers?
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottZJ
    Meaning unavailable for now.
    Seems to me he is available???

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=57174

Howard is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    when did he hit the buy it now on the fender. i think he did this a bit ago.

1985 250ES ATC
    1985 200X ATC
    1984 250R ATC
    1983 LT-50
    1991 LT-80
    1996 YFB-250
    >->->->Hgoody77@yahoo.com

--
    Hi about a week ago all he wanted was my tel # to call me . He could have just emailed me . I have talked to him on the phone about 4 times over the last year and have emailed him about 50 times too over the last year. He knows me because i have the largest us90 collection 20 + bikes also one of the largest NOS parts supply for hondas plus 100 old hondas so he knows me real well. He just does jerky things. Young kid. He gets all the info from me then back stabs me. If you want to call me 301 980 1715

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //