//ArrowChat Code
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48

Thread: OCALA!! when we going again!?!?! thanxgivin? Xmas? newyurz? lets do it!!!

--
    hey Syko just make sure you have cotter keys in place next time !!
    "07" DR650 Suzuki Dual Sport

--
    10-4~!!! lmfao!! thank god shes a good rider!

fla 2-stroke is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    any long weekend would be good.I hope to be riding glamis between christmas and new years,but if not I will be in ocala.mlk weekend would be good,presidents day in feb or easter would be a good time for a big one.the trail around scrub is a little whooped out but most of it is in great shape.the people going out there is way down.forestry is not enforcing sound check/spark arrester or age limits.I did take off my paddles even though they are not against any published rules,just to avoid the hassel.the trail section north of the bombing range to farles prarie is awesome and was off limits before.fast,no whoops and lighly patrolled.all in all this is still a great place to camp and ride with beer,buddies,and perfect weather.set a date and I will be there.

cybrman is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I'm in!! Maybe even bring the wife and kid(s)!
    Any weekend with enough notice works for me.

1985 250SX #2 300sx risen from the ashes.
    1985 200X
    1983 200
    1979 ATC70
    1985 ATC70
    1985 ATC110
    1985 Big Red

--
    cool!! im stoked now! I got to finish my R now for sure, it only needs a few things and it will be done, how about something in feb? that way everyone will be over the holiday crush and ready to get out and ride!

jmack3986 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I wil be bringing the bike up there for some fun. You all will get to see a true race bike in action. Trike isnt titled and i don't have state stickers for it so it will stay at home and i might have it sold by then. If any one wants it its up for grabs 1500 and can deliver it during one of the days.

--
    Im in but i need some notice. So, lets get a date set!
    Could we say all the machine's belong to Allen? Then we don't need no stinkin registration. lol
    The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.

Rides
    85 ATC350X
    85 ATC200X

My Feedback http://http://www.3wheelerworld.com/...-for-Erics350x

--
    lol eric

I told Jmack, from what I know if its older then a 02 you can get it registered with a bill of sale or some proof of ownership, find a freind who knows a noteory and have a bill of sale noterized and you should be good!

I can bet forestry would be pissed if all of us were law abiding!! LMFAO

I know they'll get really pissed when they see that I dont have to register!

should we just do a spring break deal? so we can stay a few days (thursday-sun)??? of do we want to go before then? when is all the kids spring breaks? im not sure when my daughters is yet.

--
    Two weeks ago, I went and rode through there to take a look at the trails. Something scrub pines and the other one...I cant even remember now. Anyway, looks like some fast sandy/dirt trails with lots of switch backs and little to no hills. I would really like to get down there and ride. I was told only during the week as the bidirectional trails are some kind of dangerous?

Maybe I can join ya'll for a couple of days in the near future. Of course, I am new to trikes so I could be a freaking stick in mud. LOL

fla 2-stroke is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    the trails are probably a little tight to be 2 way.last time out my son and a big arctic cat with a brush bar and snorkel smacked head on.he was watching some big forest fires in the distance and probably could have payed more attention.did $2080. damage to his z400(elka shock mostly).nobody was hurt and the ins company is fixing it for 100 bucks.we were on the least traveled farthest spot.I still like the 2 way trails though.I like the option to turn around and not get stuck on a one way loop.still a great place to ride.who wants to ride and camp before mid may?

--
    I would....but I have no machines currently.... and I dont borrow... so im stuck like chuck!

--
    Here's a middle finger comin' straight from oca-la!!

haha kinda random but its the first thing i thought of when i read this post

you guys ever heard of A Day to Remember? amazing band IMO

--------------------------
    1983 Honda 250R
    1985 Honda 350X
    --------------------------

--
    Just a heads up for when yall do head down. There is a laquinta in ocala that's like 50 bucks a night that is AWESOME. Brand new, clean, area good enough to park bikes outside, and waffles in the morning.
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

--
    Anyone still in here from the old days? I think I want to come down and ride in January or February. Would like to see some of the old crew and do some riding

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //