//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: OCALA!! when we going again!?!?! thanxgivin? Xmas? newyurz? lets do it!!!

--
    CHEVY ARE ANY MORE campsites avail still? can you ride from there? let me know please

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    My wife was told this is the last one at this site. I wont be able to ride from my campsite, I will have to go to big scrub or some other trail head.

What I dont understand is how I looked online and the only available ones I saw were first come first serve, and I told my wife she would not be able to book one. Of course now she just shakes her head as if I am crazy.

--
    I must say that the ocala forest has become tougher and tougher on the riding there you used to be able to ride from your campsites all the time.. I'm glad I have tons of land around my house so i can just play around out where I live and adventure there if I get bored haha Thanksgiving weekend is looking promising that or the mountains in North alabama.. still debaitng it out

--
    ok guys who's going to be there this weekend?? you can miss my R im breaking out my pirates flag for it!! my cell # 813-846-6165 call me when you get there, I got kids with me so. I cant raise to much hell, and oldsking, I'm bringing those paddles with me, make me an offer when you see them, they are pratically brand new, they were only mounted once and rode for a few hrs. I hope to see a few of you boys out there this weekend!!!!!

--
    I will be rolling into our campsite at around 1-2 on friday. I am going to ride that first afternoon (what else is there to do) and will probably ride the paisley trail, south side of the forest, 17 mile marked trail. I want to explore around big scrub and the trails in the north. I will be looking for ya. I will take your cell number with me as well. I think we have a few others going.

--
    sweet call me when you get there, or ride over to big scrub and find me there, and we can all go riding together friday, I should be getting there around 11-12 at big scrub unless I get lost, lol

--
    Yea I'm pushing to be out there for sure syko.. I'm working on my bike as we speak just got my new axel in and I have a set of blackwaters I need to fix also.. Can't miss my bike, the only +12 chrome swinger out there lol I got your cell # also so.. hope to see ya out there

--
    well ya gotta check out these tires to!!

fla 2-stroke is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    got back last night from camping 2 days at scrub.had a great time.put 110 miles on in 2.5 days of riding.everything ran great,just a broken clutch cable.I had an extra off an 83r that i made work.did not slow me down at all.found some new trails and a pit that was not closed(that surprised me).carried extra gas with me and gave my gps a good workout.wish I could camp this weekend also.I will be riding sat and maybe sunday at scrub or off cr 42 in the lake mack area of the forest.hope to see you guys.

--
    fla 2-stroke, I will call you when I get to Ocala and we can hook up. I wanted to come up Saturday and join you for a ride, too much stuff and I knew I would be riding this weekend. How did Patrick fair over the weekend for the 110 miles? He probably felt better than dad, easier to recoup when you are young. I know I was beat when we went a couple weeks ago. Look forward to getting in some good ride time!!! Talk to ya later.

--
    hey guys what exit to I get off of I-75? thats all, and is there any place to rent atvs around there? I have a buddy that his wife is going but she dosnt have a ride

--
    I-75 take the exit for highway 40 and follow that all the way to the forest.. Stay on 40 and you should be fine.. There is a place on 40 on the out skirts of the forest that has some ( don't quote me haha)

--
    What does this place charge? Does it have vending machines and whatnot, or will I need to bring some grub?
    84 Honda 200ES Big Red

--

--
    syko, I don't think I will be able to get the tires from you man, so if you don't intend on using them you don't have to bring em with you.. As for riding I sould be there for sure man, you going to be at the camp ground itself?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //