//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: OCALA!! when we going again!?!?! thanxgivin? Xmas? newyurz? lets do it!!!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I might try to get the other R setup tomorrow if I get chance between eating and socializing with family. I doubt I'll be camping, to effin cold but maybe I'll come down for one day or something?

--
    Thatd be cool Billy. I cant make it all three days either. Syk is bringing my SX with him, and Im just going to drive the Turbocoupe down there Sunday. The weather looks like its going to be great! (thank goodness!)
    84 Honda 200ES Big Red

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Guys I think I'm gonna come down... I read before I need a registration sticker to ride there if I'm an FLA resident. Do they check that, and if they do whats the fine for not havin one?

--
    Since when do you need a sticker to ride there? You mean on the bike? Damn crooms charges like 50 bucks or soo for that crap.. now the ocala forest is doing it too billy?

--
    Blog Entries
    I thought I remember reading dreadhead say you gotta be registered with the state and get a sticker now and that the rangers do check. I've been reading this: http://www3.hsmv.state.fl.us/Intrane...R/tl/TL-44.pdf but can't really make heads or tales of it. I'll send him a PM and see if he got his yet or not.

--
    We out of towners dont have to worry about that.
    I need to get someone to write up a bill of sale for me though. If they do check, I will have some proof.
    84 Honda 200ES Big Red

--
    i ain't gots no Bill of Sale for our RAGS !!! no No's Either !!
    i'm gonna TRY to be there on Sat. with my son and the "Brapp Thing" ...
    "07" DR650 Suzuki Dual Sport

--
    Yea me and my pops are trying to finish the stretch on the swinger for my brothers tecate 3 so we can be there staurday with all the trikes stretched out

--
    COOL !!!! I'll have my RAG Stretch also .... PING-PING-PING-PING-PING !!!!!
    BBBRRRAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    "07" DR650 Suzuki Dual Sport

--
    hey you guys remember I will be in the big scrub camping area!!! MY cell # 813-846-6165 CALL ME!!!!

everything is loaded up
    oh I got some 20x10x9 tires for sale 2 sets
    soem gold 8 inch aluinum rims decent shape 4x110
    possibly some 20x11x10 sand paddles to (if I dont use them)

hopefully we can all find each other to

dredhead I got your spacers man
    billy any chance your going to bring those parts?

marroon f-250 deasiel with 16 ft tandem trailer out back
    my R will be flying my pirates flag!!

LETS RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-546S.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	36074   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-547S.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	36075   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-549S.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	36076   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-550S.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	36077  

--
    Blog Entries
    Ronnie your coming up Saturday? Well *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* we're gonna have a whole crew, I better show up.

Alan yeah i'll throw them on the truck if I can. If I'm not able to maybe you can stop by here on your way back up and you can snoop around and see what you need/want first hand? Its just like a miniature bone yard

We need to setup a specific time to meet at the campground on Saturday. Maybe like 10:00AM or somethin? I'm gonna try and re-jet that crappy 35PWK on the beater R and get it running to ride tomorrow. If you guys see a red stock length R with a guy wearing an all white helmet thats me. I drive a quad cab white dodge diesel pickup. Hope the sugar sand aint to bad around the road and camping area or I'll have to get someone to tow my ass out when I leave

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly
    I thought I remember reading dreadhead say you gotta be registered with the state and get a sticker now and that the rangers do check.
    I got your PM but this should answer everyones question so I put it here. Yes you need registration & a sticker. To registration you take you bill of sale to the tax collector same place you get plates & pay them. I have not done it yet I am going to go tomorrow on the way if they are open. I am just going to make up a bill of sale. If not I will have a bill of sale with me so I should be ok.

Thanks for grabbing the spacers for my Sky. What you are you selling the paddles for? I might be interested.

Also everyone may want to check this thread out. http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/inde...c,19563.0.html I don't know if it is true of not. There are not many responses to it yet. If it is true I pry will not go. If bring a ride I will be driving a Ford E350 '14 box van. It has double doors on the back not a roll up door.

--
    Blog Entries
    Alright I'll dig out a copy of mine tomorrow morning and try and go in and get that done first thing. Hope they don't give me any crap cause I bought it out of state.

--
    Damn man I don't have bill of sales for our trikes! haha like a couple months ago you could just go out there with your bikes and that was it... Since when have they implamented all this? Hope to see you guys out there, It'll be nice seeing some trikes out there!!! need an area where we can run em nice, know any good spots were we can drag? haha

--
    It has been in effect for a few years from what I understand(not the stickers). I guess they are just enforcing it more. Make a bill of sale up. Oh wait I did not say that. lol Here are a couple of links that should answer questions on registration & what not also a link to check the vin #.

Oops forgot the link. http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/inde...ic,7512.0.html
    http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/inde...ic,7512.0.html

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //