//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the 350x time forgot!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by whyzee
    yea thats a total redo, I would stay away.........
    Not really.... Remember I am the one that picked it up! The original owner had the Dealership install the tacho.....
    Current Rides:

All Red's!

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

tards

Quote Originally Posted by 1DEADPRESIDENT
    Not really.... Remember I am the one that picked it up! The original owner had the Dealership install the tacho.....
    I have said it once and iwill say it again, some people who try to play decective on here just really are no good at it. No the tank is not painted, no the upper clamp is not paint no nothing on the bike has been repainted.

87250es is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    ok i was not aware that the top mount was black from the factory on the 86.. i am not tring to pick on the bike at all because like i said it is very nice..
    87 ATC 250es
    86 Polaris Scrambler

--
    Quote Originally Posted by whyzee
    yea thats a total redo, I would stay away.........
    Why??????????? i'm finding it hard to see what isn't factory fit?? all the bolts are in the right place and in the right way??? and most of them don't have witness marks ??? no marks means it never been stripped.........
    Need Honda ATC TRX NOS restoration parts??? or come check out our ATC brochure site
    www.offroadvintage.com

--
    If I was in the market for somethin "NEW" I would pony up the money for this machine, just think you could own a "almost" new three wheeler still cheaper than many quads now, and still have great performance.

--
    bike had to be riden, their was rust on the frame i saw and some dirt on it also. if brand new yet it wouldnt shine and tires would be dry rotted.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83
    bike had to be riden, their was rust on the frame i saw and some dirt on it also. if brand new yet it wouldnt shine and tires would be dry rotted.
    Up for auction as promised is a extremely clean 1986 Honda ATC350X. If I were to evaluate the hours of this machine I would says it has 5 or less hours of total ride time.
    Current Rides:

All Red's!

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

dsfg

Quote Originally Posted by 1DEADPRESIDENT
    Up for auction as promised is a extremely clean 1986 Honda ATC350X. If I were to evaluate the hours of this machine I would says it has 5 or less hours of total ride time.
    Thanks Rodney!!

--
    nice trike, but i was wondering if the tank came with a sticker on the top about starting a flooded engine or something like that in 86? im not trying to take anything away but i was just curious cuz 3leggeds old 86 350x had a sticker there
    I got nothing...

--
    Thats one nice original wheeler I must say.
    2000 Rm250
    1985 IT200
    2003 suzuki sv1000s
    2008 polaris outlaw 525s

--

sdfg

Quote Originally Posted by 200xcellent
    nice trike, but i was wondering if the tank came with a sticker on the top about starting a flooded engine or something like that in 86? im not trying to take anything away but i was just curious cuz 3leggeds old 86 350x had a sticker there
    No they didnt come with the decal affixed to the tank. When assembled the dealership was to affix the tank top decals and the two black side decals on the rear fender. That is to the best of my knowledge, if somebody else knows better please let me know.

--
    looks like the one that sold in Philadelphia PA last spring. That guy had a bunch of 350x'x he was restoring with a ton of nos and Hondaline parts.
    3 CR500R's and counting. Do I really need 4???
    Do I really need 9 Tigers?
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by EASTCOASTATVLLC

No they didnt come with the decal affixed to the tank. When assembled the dealership was to affix the tank top decals and the two black side decals on the rear fender. That is to the best of my knowledge, if somebody else knows better please let me know.
    ok, thanks for clearing that up. i didnt know that sticker was installed by the dealer.
    I got nothing...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by EASTCOASTATVLLC
    I have said it once and iwill say it again, some people who try to play decective on here just really are no good at it. No the tank is not painted, no the upper clamp is not paint no nothing on the bike has been repainted.
    I thought the exhaust was?
    1985 YAMAHA TRI-Z 250 sold

2006 YFZ 450

--
    OK I am NOT saying THIS machine is painted but if it was does that mean its worthless?? ..NO.....I actually prefer a showroom mint restoration over a mildly used ride with scuffed up fenders etc...Does that mean in car collector world those frame off restores are worth nothing??? The Bottom line is any original or restored OEM 350x in this condition is worth big bucks...for those people who cant stand to see these machines go for big dollars on ebay it is really time to get over it. There is something out there for every 3 wheeler enthusiast...you can still find good deals locally in your areas if you search hard enough....but on ebay with miliions of hits a day forget it. Did you guys see the thread on MX collectors Honda elsinores etc.$$$$$..Though I guarantee if I listed my NOS 81R I might put you later model 250r sellers and 350x sellers to shame since the 81 R fits more in a mx collectors style shop and all NOS parts bags are saved and individually picture documented...but I cant and wont do it
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //