//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the 350x time forgot!!!!

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

gfh

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecnty250r
    OK I am NOT saying THIS machine is painted but if it was does that mean its worthless?? ..NO.....I actually prefer a showroom mint restoration over a mildly used ride with scuffed up fenders etc...Does that mean in car collector world those frame off restores are worth nothing??? The Bottom line is any original or restored OEM 350x in this condition is worth big bucks...for those people who cant stand to see these machines go for big dollars on ebay it is really time to get over it. There is something out there for every 3 wheeler enthusiast...you can still find good deals locally in your areas if you search hard enough....but on ebay with miliions of hits a day forget it. Did you guys see the thread on MX collectors Honda elsinores etc.$$$$$..Though I guarantee if I listed my NOS 81R I might put you later model 250r sellers and 350x sellers to shame since the 81 R fits more in a mx collectors style shop and all NOS parts bags are saved and individually picture documented...but I cant and wont do it

I am really excited to see that bike all together

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    We've got some repeat offenders in this thread trolling for attention and responses from other people, and people adding to the drama created by the trolling. I'm not going to tolerate it in this forum. If you have disdain for someone in this forum, I don't give two shits for what reason, and you antagonize them, pick a fight, or stir the pot during any of it you will return to the 3WW forums one day to find your ebay forum privileges removed if your lucky, and if I'm in a bad mood your entire account instead. The ebay forum is for "Ebay discussion and linkage" not for "Haha let me stroke my ego and see what kind of a reaction I can get out of this guy." You've been warned, and thats all your getting.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecnty250r
    OK I am NOT saying THIS machine is painted but if it was does that mean its worthless?? ..NO.....I actually prefer a showroom mint restoration over a mildly used ride with scuffed up fenders etc...Does that mean in car collector world those frame off restores are worth nothing??? The Bottom line is any original or restored OEM 350x in this condition is worth big bucks...for those people who cant stand to see these machines go for big dollars on ebay it is really time to get over it. There is something out there for every 3 wheeler enthusiast...you can still find good deals locally in your areas if you search hard enough....but on ebay with miliions of hits a day forget it. Did you guys see the thread on MX collectors Honda elsinores etc.$$$$$..Though I guarantee if I listed my NOS 81R I might put you later model 250r sellers and 350x sellers to shame since the 81 R fits more in a mx collectors style shop and all NOS parts bags are saved and individually picture documented...but I cant and wont do it

Well said OC.

In case you guys have not checked who is bidding on this thing you might want to...
    you could not build a bike like this for less than $6k in parts alone let alone your time.

the people who are bagging on this bike are just jealous it is not sitting in thier garage, don't sweat it Adam...

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

s

Quote Originally Posted by whyzee
    Well said OC.

In case you guys have not checked who is bidding on this thing you might want to...
    you could not build a bike like this for less than $6k in parts alone let alone your time.

the people who are bagging on this bike are just jealous it is not sitting in thier garage, don't sweat it Adam...
    thanks thanks

--
    Seriously though, when I have the bank to back, I will be there bidding on some mint bikes just like these gentlemen are!

I cant wait to be able to afford a showroom tirke!

Thats a very nice X, whoever ends up with it will be happy I'm sure!
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-ATC-Eric

Survivor! TF: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 Sandpuppies: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18 Imperial Invasion 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Everything Big Bore on FaceBook

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC-Eric
    What makes you think the gas tank was restored?
    its missing the warning decals on the top, and the wings are a bit off.
    1985 350x
    1985 atc70

2006 ltz400
    2017 z125pro

--
    Thats looks like a very pristine machine to me , I am sure that the seller is'nt out to bone anyone -but the machne is near mint!! That alone as long as this 350X is kept in this shape is worth alot itself!! I have my eye on this one !!!!And nice NOS trikes will fetch a high dollar,Which they should!!!
    www.muddogs.org - My New Website

MDR Racing

Trikefest '06 '07 '08 '09 Survivor !!!!
    LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

--
    man....the way everyone is carrying on about this, you'd think it was a 250R......

Just kidding.....stop complaining because something is being sold for what it's worth....geesh...everyone on this board is complaining everytime a 3 wheeler gets some respect....."oh, it's not worth it" That crap has got to go or get off the board. I think it's a sweet machine and worth the money if you want a mint X.

Also the people who are bidding on it are in this thread defending it and willing it to bid more, so good for them and I hope they like their purchase....just don't part it out. That's all.

Cheers everyone.

--

asdg

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD
    man....the way everyone is carrying on about this, you'd think it was a 250R......

Just kidding.....stop complaining because something is being sold for what it's worth....geesh...everyone on this board is complaining everytime a 3 wheeler gets some respect....."oh, it's not worth it" That crap has got to go or get off the board. I think it's a sweet machine and worth the money if you want a mint X.

Also the people who are bidding on it are in this thread defending it and willing it to bid more, so good for them and I hope they like their purchase....just don't part it out. That's all.

Cheers everyone.

Deserved, and thank you!!

--

asdf

Quote Originally Posted by EASTCOASTATVLLC
    Deserved, and thank you!!
    Looks like the big pockets are bidging now

--
    when i found this thing on ebay i found it under the search hondaline.

as soon as i found it i sent a link to that company that is doing those nice restor jobs for the honda museam in japan. i forget the name but you know the one.

i wonder if they are biding on it.

--

dgfh

6500 is a happy ending to that story!!

--
    A new record set????
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    That is a new record, I believe !! Congrats to the seller AND the buyer

Now lets see if we can get some 250R fans excited in a couple of weeks when I list one of my pristine ones...

--
    I also say congrats to the seller!! I am glad too see that our sport is progressing in value,these machine's are getting harder to find in that state ,I am sure all will agree!!!!
    www.muddogs.org - My New Website

MDR Racing

Trikefest '06 '07 '08 '09 Survivor !!!!
    LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //