Thats awesome! lol
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    lonesome---
    i was told i couldn't post ,that i had to donate first,thats why i said that
    mabe other people cant post either.
    i can reply though-- it didnt make sence to me
    funny vid though
    billy who

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Now stickied for easy access for newbies

--
    Be careful everybody. I just scanned for viruses/spyware and came up with these.

Trojan.Downloader.Agent.AAE C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7RPJ310S\postingandyou[1].htm High(risk level)

Trojan.Downloader.Agent.AAE C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\U5JOHSJ2\postingandyou[1].swf High(risk level)
    Last edited by longbedGTs; 12-26-2006 at 08:34 AM.
    84 Honda 200ES Big Red

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    What antivirus software are you using??

mnnmaz is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I do not agree with that!!!!!!

Remember this is an open form and if you want to have it closed form then when you sign up, you need to ask for a donation. I bet there will be ~10 people that donate! If you only have 10 members then you should just email and forget 3WW.... I personally have no issue donating to the 3WW because it’s the greatest thing I have discovered for 3 wheeler addicts like myself! But, the open form is ALWAYS the best because there are several opinions and experiences that play a HUGE effect on how your trike performs!

For instance, I live in AZ (DRY) and most or you are in the east coast or in a more humid environment and the jetting on the bikes are different in DRY environment! So I can’t say it enough DIVERSITY makes this (3WW forum) the greatest!!!!!!!

I guarantee if you start to ask for $$$ you will see a new website that people will go to that is free / just donate... so PLEASE, keep all the GREAT work up and DONATE if you chose...

Thanks for all of you help and time!!! 3WW is the best on the web by far!!!!!!! Lets keep it that way!
    Original 85 TriZ owner

Certified NASA welder PM me if you need any welding I do extended swingarms and everything you can dream of

Three is Always better then four, unless its with women then four is better then three

--
    Blog Entries
    No ones charging anyone to post or read, I dont know who that person got their information from but it wasn't from anyone around here with half a brain.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Bump for a good thread! Some of you should watch it again

http://www.albino.com/flash/posting.php

Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by TimSr View Post
    We need to sticky this right under "Dont Type like an " so we can automatically post links whenever appropriate (which is very often). Maybe will will make viewing it mandatory for some people!

buahahhahaha! I just noticed this, timSR wrote I-d-i-o-t and got randomstrike waaay before you guys made that!!!! lmfao!!!

man I just wasted a post

--
    actually alan the Random-Strike replaces the I-D-I-O-T or w/e the offensive word is lol

--
    um........ im referring to that.. please read carefully there homie....

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    This was mentioned here many many years ago, but I figured its time it was mentioned again.

http://www.albino.com/flash/posting.php

It's about time to BUMP this back to the top.

--
    I personally have never seen this before but I'm glad it got bumped. It's great! Now if you can get the right people to read it.
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    I personally have never seen this before but I'm glad it got bumped. It's great! Now if you can get the right people to read it.
    Yea, sometime a posting is right here on the forums that gets missed. It happens to everyone. Hopefully the current users that need to see this posting will see it this time around.
    Howdy

--
    It's bump time again for this thread. A true classic!!
    Howdy

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //