//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ebay Problem Borderline Theft

xd 200x is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    why did you send the check to his lawyer? (things of low priority tend to sit in in boxes for long time) Have your lawyer call his lawyer. I dont know if he can even push the issue about the fenders because they are clearly cracked in the pictures. sounds like a cheep ass who does not want to pay and figured out a way to do it. I would just take your turck a check for $660 and go get it.

--
    Blog Entries
    Can't you report it stolen? You have the VIN and receipts.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

shat

Quote Originally Posted by Dammit!
    Can't you report it stolen? You have the VIN and receipts.
    I will post a update tomarrow or tuesday after i talk with the lawyer

phreakboy is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    A good friend of mine had a problem sort of similar, We had fixed a tractor trailer and the people paid the bill by credit card, it was around $4000. Then they left and when they got back to maine they called their credit card company and stopped payment. Well his solution was to talk to the credit card company and wrote down the name of who he talked to, then He sued the owners of the truck, the credit card company, the people that make his credit card machine and the lady that he had talked to at the credit card company that had allowed them to cancel payment. That one was the ticket and the credit card company and the machine company split the bill and paid him. Sometimes you just have to get creative. Ask him if someone else can just pick it the hell up for you, I could help you out getting it and storing it until you could get it, I am about and hour from dover.
    1971 ATC90
    1984 200s
    1983 Autox
    1985 200x
    198? Yamaha 125
    (2) 1985 250sx's

1974 Trail 70
    1991 Honda Cub90
    1974 Yamaha 125 Dirtbike
    1972 Kawasaki 175 Dirtbike
    (2) 1980 Chrysler Sno-Runner

(7) 85-87 Toyota Mr2s

(2) 1985 Dodge Ramchargers
    1968 Mustang
    1972 Beetle
    2004 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI

--
    hi- nice machene!!!, the scratch is in the picture!!
    whats the problem???
    i would be pissed,-- isnt that some kind of fraud? - federal?-(refusing to pay for item shipped?)
    i would want lawyer fees back as well!!!
    i hope you get it squared up

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

sadf

I think I just need to get really serious about this tomarrow. If anybody could help with pick up etc and store it until I could come I would be forever in debt. Shipping that thing back ltl would be about 700. So I would rather drive it. Now supposevly he is in the right because I did not disclose that information in the add, and it does not say as is where is so shame on me. there is a fair practices consumers act that protects him and I think entitles him to the money he is out for shipping. Thats where the 600 and some dollar money order with his atty came abouts. It was put in some special account or something like that so they cannot put there hands on it until confermation the pilot is on its way back to me. I do not think that is fair it says right in the add his responsibility for shipping pick it up yourself, lucky for him I crated it etc. If he drove here would I have to pay for his gas I mean WTF. The consumers fair practices act thing they spouted about actually entitles him to his atty fees be paid if he wins. I really do not know where to go with this..

phreakboy is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Like I said if you need help with getting it and storing it, just let me know and we will get it taken care of, I will P.M you a number that you can get in touch with me.
    1971 ATC90
    1984 200s
    1983 Autox
    1985 200x
    198? Yamaha 125
    (2) 1985 250sx's

1974 Trail 70
    1991 Honda Cub90
    1974 Yamaha 125 Dirtbike
    1972 Kawasaki 175 Dirtbike
    (2) 1980 Chrysler Sno-Runner

(7) 85-87 Toyota Mr2s

(2) 1985 Dodge Ramchargers
    1968 Mustang
    1972 Beetle
    2004 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI

--
    ????
    he agreed upon it ,purchased it ! now he doesnt want it! too bad!!!
    the sscratches were in the pics,its not perfect!
    you didnt list it as -restored!
    im guessing he changed his mind thats all there is to it
    he should be out the shipping not you

--

dasf

Quote Originally Posted by jason 32
    ????
    he agreed upon it ,purchased it ! now he doesnt want it! too bad!!!
    the sscratches were in the pics,its not perfect!
    you didnt list it as -restored!
    im guessing he changed his mind thats all there is to it
    he should be out the shipping not you

Just his way of riding the system. I think in hopes he wanted the 1200 in parts money to get it cheaper

junkrider is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    So what happened with this? I have friends that live in Dover NJ, and I go past there 2 times a day on I-80.

--

Help

Quote Originally Posted by whyzee
    Time for a blanket party!! and I hope the thief is reading this!!!!
    He is just so sneaky. I have no real address for hte guy just his name. I got a phone number etc. Any body have any good ideas. I need a atty over there possibly if anybody knows one. The ZIP for the phone number is 07305 which is hudson county jersey city. the name on the credit card they used and the name on the phone is Brooke Rogers. His name is Tucker Kelley. You cannot find any information about him though. I have tried unless somebody is good with computers on here maybe they could find him. There phone number is 973 7844162

PLEASE HELP

--
    Blog Entries
    call information and see if they will give you a adderess they do here in NY
    just tell them the number and zip...

--

das

Quote Originally Posted by bryan raffa
    call information and see if they will give you a adderess they do here in NY
    just tell them the number and zip...

OK I just did and they said they have nothing in their directory under that number. Maybe somebody could try that is in NJ

--
    Blog Entries
    just tryed.. it is jearsy city but thats all they have...

junkrider is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    hudson county isn't dover. I think Dover is Morris.

I have a friend whose brother is a cop in Newark, and a very close friend who has contacts in most PDs in North Jersey. I can see if I can get a favor. I can't promise much, but hopefully we can get a ball rolling here.

-mike

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //