//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ebay Problem Borderline Theft

--
    Blog Entries
    maybe a friend in law inforcement could do better with a addy?

junkrider is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    nice. I shall see if anyone can lend a hand. might take a few days.

Are you sure "Tucker Kelly" is definitely the real name? I noticed there is a dog Tucker Kelly in North Jersey, and a VP of investment sumthin-or-other in Mass.

Kind of an unusual name (Something about Mary??? lol)

junkrider is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    lol. i dunno. I got screwed for 2500 once, dude scammed a bunch of folks for engines. I was young and dumb, paid up front. Dude split with a lot of folks cash, and mine. So I'd just like to see a scammer get caught.

I would think a lawyer talking to a lawyer would be able to negotiate something. Obviously, someone has to have a confirmed address (or the guy wouldn't be able to pull the consumer-protection card?) if lawyers are involved. Why cant your lawyer get you a real address?

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

help

Quote Originally Posted by junkrider
    lol. i dunno. I got screwed for 2500 once, dude scammed a bunch of folks for engines. I was young and dumb, paid up front. Dude split with a lot of folks cash, and mine. So I'd just like to see a scammer get caught.

I would think a lawyer talking to a lawyer would be able to negotiate something. Obviously, someone has to have a confirmed address (or the guy wouldn't be able to pull the consumer-protection card?) if lawyers are involved. Why cant your lawyer get you a real address?
    Well this is deep with the dude. I know for sure that the card holders real name is Brooke Rogers as for him I can only assume that is correct. His attorney just tells mine that he hasnt heard anything but we should have a deal. Then never returns my phone calls. My atty here now tells me to hire NJ counsel and go after him, which I am more than happy to do. Please advise of a good atty in that area. The atty he is using is Pennella & Claps, 8 South Morris St, Suite 001 Dover, NJ 07801. the name refferenced with the atty is Tucker M. Kelley. If somebody could please advise with a good atty over there I could use and also if somebody could pull a card and run some names etc for a address I will be more the appriciative. Pleae help..

--
    Blog Entries

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

Oh Poor Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by bryan raffa
    Just an update, I talked to TUCKER KELLEY last night on the phone. No progress was made of course. I then contacted the Police in his area who told me I have to file a report locally first. So I am going to go on Monday down to the station and start the process of which I am sure will get drawn out for a long time. He is also trolling around in here watching what we say about him LOL. He also told me I have to much time on my hands because I type on here, whats that make somebody who follows somebody around on the PC?? You worried about something TUCKER KELLEY?? I am sure you will be hearing from the police and a NJ atty shortly. BTW why are you looking peoples information from on here and calling them??

HI TUCKER KELLEY

--
    A funny thing I just read an article that two lawyers were charged with theft of services in my area because they went to the impound lot and got their cars out late at night after they were towed for parking them in an off limits lot while they went to a fancy restaurant..With this pilot this is not only theft of services but probably grand larceny...He will eventually do more damage to himself with the law and financially than the amount he is trying to scam from you....whats goes around comes around and hell get his. Ebay is no Joke and he is not fulfilling his end of the contract in no way, shape, or form...good luck
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    if you had a address aqnd a real name i could always go reposes sit for you. but you would ahve to get a repo notice and send it to me .that way i dont get arrested for stealing something. but its what i would do. try and find an address and mabey we could work somethign out f i can find the machine.its probaby a kid that bought it with his mommys credit card or soemthign liek that.

--
    Blog Entries
    oh its grand theft for shure! Tucker!

--

It Aint Right!!!!!

Man, this stinks. This "RHYMES WITH TUCKER" Smelly Kelly fella has ripped you off. And your time and attorneys fees could easily be higher than the actual cost of the sale. It simply isn't right, I'd imagine that even if you gave him back a grand he'd just keep that and still screw you over.

Was it a PAYPAL credit card payment? Your a buisness - correct? So maybe it was done simply as a purchase through your buisness....

I guess at some point we will all have to only accept certified bank checks or postal money orders. Paypal screws sellers all the time too and can't be trusted as safe.

We live in a society in which it is simply to easy for someone to shaft us and very expensive and difficult for us to get it back.

Unrelated long story short - My builder kept about 10K and wouldn't pay my septic system installer 8 years ago, he said it was too much at 9600$ for a 300ft long system and decided to give him NOTHING!! Subcontractor then put a lein on my home and continually harassed me. 3 years, 4000$ and 2 lawyers later I won my case and the lein was dropped. but I couldn't sue him for the money it cost to defend myself. It also cost me 5 years of the fear of losing my home, stress, anxiety and the fear of a huge verdict in his favor. I actually offered him 2500$ and the promise to help him sue the builder before the court case against me started and he refused. In the end we both lost. I wanted to send him a letter after I won letting him know how stupid he was for working against me rather than with me.

Violence or stealing it back (by you or someone associated with you personally ) won't help, court is the only way and the long expensive way.

Imagine if you were broke and this sale was to get you out of a foreclosure or something. Good luck to you, keep us posted as we all learn from these bad dealings.
    Last edited by Dirtcrasher; 12-02-2006 at 07:23 PM.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

jmsmilin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    4 questions:

1. why arent you a reg. user anymore?
    2. you run a business, why in the world didnt you get his address and disbursement of funds from the CC company prior to releasing the atv
    3. why dont you sue him, its cheaper than a lawyer, you file it at the court house or clerks office for fairly cheap, about $25 or so. Then you get that money reimbursed as part of the suit if you claim court costs as well. A Police Officer will deliver the subpoena on behalf of the court and if he doesnt show you get a default judgement, or with all the proof you have he should lose if you actually go to court. Most smart folks will settle out of court.
    If he doesnt pay, you get a writ of execution and this attaches a lean to any of his property by you, making it impossible for him to sell anything, could affect his credit etc. if I remember correct. Also the whole time he doesnt pay you get something near 10% interest.
    Too easy.
    4. last WHY THE HELL ARE OLD HONDA PILOTS SO DAMN EXPENSIVE?!
    RIDES:

Current OG rides:
    ~1993 300EX 1 owner (just sold)
    ~1993 TRX90 matches the 300
    ~1996 Z50R the FIDDY
    ~1992 YSR50 (sold)

~ATC 70 (w/suspension), ATC 185S (w/susp), 250SX, 350X, etc, etc, ALL SOLD!

WTB: small machines - ATC70s w/ suspension, TRX90, z50, CRF/XR70/110, CT70, CT90, SL70 etc.

Favorite riding spots:
    1. Twin Buttes, San Angelo TX
    2. Turkey Bay, LBL KY & Linton Beach in Bumpus Mills
    3. Sunnyside ATV, Wrens GA

--
    Waiting for a up-date ...

I too lost $3,000 grand on e-bay ... they cancel the guy's account ... tryed for a year to get money back ... nothing

their was about 30-40 people that got scammed about half received money back th e other's got nothing....

He served time in jail ! no much but he did LOL

To bad it was in east coast NJ & NY

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //