//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 350X headlight plastic

--

Some info here.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ht=aussieduner

A lot cheaper then when I was making them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails white shell 3.jpg   shell e.jpg   350X shells I made.jpg  
    Last edited by jeswinehart; 09-15-2015 at 08:43 PM.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I still want me a black one............
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by pickup-truckin View Post
    anybody know how much they were back then?
    Supply and demand drive the price. It doesn't matter what they USED to sell for. Nobody makes them anymore.

How much do YOU think they should sell for?
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    I will have more available in around one month. I've been busier than a peddo at a Wiggles concert.

--
    Have an idea on price yet?

I want a black one. It's the last thing I need for my build. Aside from misc small parts

--
    I'm not sure what they should cost. I have one full built with headlights and an ignition key from Aussie
    79- 110
    81- 70
    82- 200
    83- 200es
    84- 110, 110, 125m, 200es 200es 4x2
    85- yt60, 110, 125m, 200x, 250sx, 250sx, 350x(storm trooper), missile
    86- 125, 125, klt110, alt125, klt185, ytm225drs
    87- 250sx, 125, 125

(Coolster, wolverine, grizzly, taotao, trail rover, & Baja too)

--
    Anyone still make or have these? Holy bump ........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    If you can't find anyone on here then you may try WIKID Fabrication on Facebook.
    They have some nice looking fenders for several trikes. If you do this for your 350x headlight shell, let me know. I need one in a special color for my build. I haven't reached out to them yet because I am not at that point t yet.

--
    Yeah, facebook, I should maybe make one of those someday. That's the one the kids and women use to talk about current things right? someone should make one of them fancy apps for it. Prolly some money to be made there.

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Powell View Post
    Yeah, facebook, I should maybe make one of those someday. That's the one the kids and women use to talk about current things right? someone should make one of them fancy apps for it. Prolly some money to be made there.

You can look at it through a browser even without an account.
    I know the feeling. I had an account but disabled it. I checked it once every couple weeks and in Facebook time that is 2 years. Update.....didn't want to get out of bed...... update......maybe the shower and coffee will get me going.......update......pic of my double espresso with whip cream and skim milk from the latest trendy coffee shop...... update......work is so busy, don't have time to do anything...... except update my timeline

"I got bitches askin’ me about the code for the wifi / So they can talk about they timeline / And show me pictures of they friends / Just to tell me they ain’t really friends"

--
    I have seen some for sale over the years that were black, red and or white. 2 simple rivets held a bracket stay together.

I'm sure they are not inexpensive. Lots of R and D, and time!! Those puppies came out great.

I'd try to hook up with 1 of the guys pouring them into a mold and ask for the color you want because it's gonna be expensive no matter what...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    I'd pay a decent amount cause I know they won't be cheap. I don't have the ability to do it myself so I gotta pay. Fair enough. Just need someone to make it.

--
    I have a white one, been waiting a long time to actually use it. It's going on my 400 build

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Current Trikes:
    85 350x
    P3 (x2)

Quads:
    2003 Polaris Predator 500
    1988 Yamaha Warrior
    2003 Polaris Predator 90

Previous Trikes:
    84 Honda 110 (parts)
    85 Honda 110
    85 Honda 200x