//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ebay items, good to deal with, Infinity Cycle Supply

--
    Dam man , I leave you guys alone for a few hours and the wheels fall off

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Teeksoffroad has just received a complimentary 14 day vacation from the entire forum for flaming after being repeatedly told in previous threads to knock it off. I said it right here in this thread: http://3wheelerworldforums.com/showt...t=59255&page=2 that the next time it happened the person would be getting time off.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly
    Teeksoffroad has just received a complimentary 14 day vacation from the entire forum for flaming after being repeatedly told in previous threads to knock it off. I said it right here in this thread: http://3wheelerworldforums.com/showt...t=59255&page=2 that the next time it happened the person would be getting time off.
    Paid vacation? I could use some of that

Tunes, I think you are totally wrong about the forum members hating you. I think your respected more than anything, now stop bidding over me

--
    I dont hate tunes either
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

87250es is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    i would love tunes if he would send me a complimentary atc cover... lol if he feels like every one here hates him he can join my forum... lol
    87 ATC 250es
    86 Polaris Scrambler

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chris200x
    Time for a group hug!

87250es is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    that looks more like a circle jerk!!

lmao!!

j/k bryan
    87 ATC 250es
    86 Polaris Scrambler

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 87250es
    that looks more like a circle jerk!!

lmao!!

j/k bryan
    thats cuz it is,,,LOL

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

adam coover

Quote Originally Posted by bryan raffa
    TUNES HEY I DONT KNOW IF I DID SOMETHING TO P YOU OFF.. As I said before if there is something happened that is related to me that you had a problem with tell me. I always fix everything. I for one do not hate you, I actually never talked to you before and thought you were probably a really good guy. Well atleast you collect everything a really cool guy would lol until I talk to you thats all I can say. No hard feelings on my end, TRIKE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.; 11-16-2006 at 11:25 AM.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

asd

Quote Originally Posted by Teeksoffroad
    What's your buy it now on a 6 pack? Someone said they checked this guy's feedback and they would buy from him. They must have read someone else. I just checked it out. You sent a wrong part to a guy and he left you a neg and you left him one back ?? WTF. You drive drunk and joke about it. I remember you posting a reply not long ago saying stay off the street. As for your problems with your Pilot. It couldn't happen to a better person. Your a punk who needs to start doing the right thing.
    Thanks for your imput, I love three wheelers too thats what this site is all about.

FastZ28 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Well I may be fairly new here but I have already bought a few things from Infinity Cycle Supply just by way of pm on this forum and I can say that he is a heck of a nice guy to give me a good deal on the stuff I got from him. He responded promptly, (unlike myself) and shipped items in a timely manner.

By the way Thank You!
    84 Z28 Camaro
    94 Caprice 9C1
    02 2500HD Silverado 4x4 ext cab
    84 atc70
    85 250R
    87 Big Red
    90 VTR 250

--
    Quote Originally Posted by FastZ28
    Well I may be fairly new here but I have already bought a few things from Infinity Cycle Supply just by way of pm on this forum and I can say that he is a heck of a nice guy to give me a good deal on the stuff I got from him. He responded promptly, (unlike myself) and shipped items in a timely manner.

By the way Thank You!
    I don't even go to my local honda dealer anymore. I just email Infinity and the stuff is at my door in a few days. Sometimes I email him at 4 am. Try that with your local dealer
    You could not dream of better service

Is my nose all brown now??

--

Lmnop

Quote Originally Posted by whyzee
    I don't even go to my local honda dealer anymore. I just email Infinity and the stuff is at my door in a few days. Sometimes I email him at 4 am. Try that with your local dealer
    You could not dream of better service

Is my nose all brown now??
    No, I do not believe so. You latest order will go out today as well. Z28 thank you as well, glad you are happy with our service. HINT HINT lets not forget about our feedback forum they have for us in here for this reason as well.

Trike On!!!!!!!!

--
    He may be good and fair to some people but he wanted to gouge me on a new oem trunk lid for my 85 big red. I offered him $100.00 plus shipping but he said he would want at least three times that amount.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by hublake
    He may be good and fair to some people but he wanted to gouge me on a new oem trunk lid for my 85 big red. I offered him $100.00 plus shipping but he said he would want at least three times that amount.
    Well at his defense, I had one of the last OEM NEW trunk lids that went for way more than just 100$ on ebay. So the price is due to you CANT get this item anymore period. Unless you luck up on a dealer that has one thrown to the side somewhere, this part cant be found. SO I do believe in this case you can ask what you want...if you want new OEM NOS parts (that are not available anymore), you might just have to spend more than 20$ or so. hehehe
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //