//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ebay items, good to deal with, Infinity Cycle Supply

--
    Quote Originally Posted by hublake
    He may be good and fair to some people but he wanted to gouge me on a new oem trunk lid for my 85 big red. I offered him $100.00 plus shipping but he said he would want at least three times that amount.
    There is no gouging on a discontinued part
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

asdf

Quote Originally Posted by hublake
    He may be good and fair to some people but he wanted to gouge me on a new oem trunk lid for my 85 big red. I offered him $100.00 plus shipping but he said he would want at least three times that amount.

Sorry, thats just my asking price. If you think it is to much then don't buy it thats all. If it were to be something I could still get I would give you a good deal. Makes no sense for me to invest in Honda parts and hold on to them for nothing. Sorry you feel the way you do, it just my business.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIZTUNES

for example you all hate me,

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!

i only hate ya when you out bid me!! but enjoy the purchases you have made from me!! it all evens out. i have always backed you tunes and always will. as for infinity, i have had great dealings with him. and will continue to purchase parts as i need. neither of you have wronged me. and had better NOT!!! cause i CRAZY WITH A KNIFE!!!

--

Tri Z Tunes

I beat Tri Z Tunes on an auction once.
    I really wanted that Vented Maier 84-85 Tecate Plate you just got yesterday. A sweet deal for the price. I should of bid.
    Thank God for Aussieduner
    84-85 Custom Tecate

1986 Honda 200X Daily Rider

2006 Suzuki King Quad

--
    Blog Entries
    Nobody here hates you Tunes. Some jealousy here and there maybe but no hate.

As for Infinity, I have a great business arrangement with him and as far as I know anytime he has had any issues with anybody here he has made it right. I'd have no problems recommending anybody to him.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

What A Pimp

Quote Originally Posted by Dammit!
    Nobody here hates you Tunes. Some jealousy here and there maybe but no hate.

As for Infinity, I have a great business arrangement with him and as far as I know anytime he has had any issues with anybody here he has made it right. I'd have no problems recommending anybody to him.

DOUG HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT AWSOME TO OUR COMPANY!! I wanted to share some of his latest. Doug is now doing our sign at our newest location scheduled to open early next month.

First two are images doug has digitally place on one of the shop vehicles, three is of customized packaging tape, and third is my personal two sided business card. thanks doug
    Attached Images Attached Images

--

asdgf

Common guys give me some imput here

--
    I've purchased some 85' 250es big red stuff from Infinity, hard to find oem parts at a good price. Good to deal with .... thanks

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
    Common guys give me some imput here
    User Feedback is for the 3WW feedback forum.
    If you wish to solicitate feedback in this thread then I can and will simply remove and or lock the thread ( and all future ones like it ).
    Howdy

--

dsf

Quote Originally Posted by Howdy
    User Feedback is for the 3WW feedback forum.
    If you wish to solicitate feedback in this thread then I can and will simply remove and or lock the thread ( and all future ones like it ).
    Howdy
    Imput on the decal work Doug did on my truck is supposed to be in the feedback forums??

--
    Was wondering why he was talking about the feedback forum. The trailblazer looks great!!
    1985 YAMAHA TRI-Z 250 sold

2006 YFZ 450

--

doggy style

Quote Originally Posted by twgranger
    Was wondering why he was talking about the feedback forum. The trailblazer looks great!!

Thats a SS 400hp!!!!!!!!!!! What one do you like globe or no globe

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
    What one do you like globe or no globe

To globe, or not to globe. That is the question.

-Shakespeare

Did you get my pm about the 250r chain slider Adam?

--

adsg

Quote Originally Posted by Dammit!
    To globe, or not to globe. That is the question.

-Shakespeare

Did you get my pm about the 250r chain slider Adam?
    in the mail dude

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //