//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ebay items, good to deal with, Infinity Cycle Supply

Howard is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Ebay items, good to deal with, Infinity Cycle Supply

Infinity Cycle Supply, i Have gotten a few items , great communication and fast shipping. lots of OEM parts for restores.

http://stores.ebay.com/Infinity-Cycle-Supply

1985 250ES ATC
    1985 200X ATC
    1984 250R ATC
    1983 LT-50
    1991 LT-80
    1996 YFB-250
    >->->->Hgoody77@yahoo.com

--
    I saw they now have over 1800 items listed
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard
    Infinity Cycle Supply, i Have gotten a few items , great communication and fast shipping. lots of OEM parts for restores.

http://stores.ebay.com/Infinity-Cycle-Supply

Howard... you got a little white spot on your nose..let me wipe it off for ya....

there ya go, now it is all brown..

Infinity is a great business with awesome service !!

Howard is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    LMAO
    hey, well i don't consider it brown nose if it's a friend.

1985 250ES ATC
    1985 200X ATC
    1984 250R ATC
    1983 LT-50
    1991 LT-80
    1996 YFB-250
    >->->->Hgoody77@yahoo.com

TRIZTUNES is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Ebay items, good to deal with,infinity cycle

HEY!!

Just becareful the parts with the east_coast-supply-11c logo he does not have in stock.He will have to order.he is preselling.

Alot sellers do it through: not so post to.all it means it well take acouple extra days.I have not purchase anything nor will I.

Their is just to many questionable areas:

1:he changes his user name every couple of months.
    2:the account is in his girlfriends name.
    3:he always has a new accuse(I was kick off ebay,I was in jail).
    4:I'm selling out!getting out of trike stuff.now he's bigger then ever.
    5:once he was kicked off ebay he open a account trike_stuff with another member, on here that is when I got screwed.
    6:I fine it hard ,that the pilot guys made all that stuff up.
    7:look at all the problems he's had on here.
    8:ebay got rid of him how many times.
    9:his pilot and trailer got stolen police did nothing.then he went to jail.
    10:he lies,here's is 3 right off the top of my head.1)no buy it now,people buy things then leave negative feedback.I see he has buy it now.2)I put my logo in my auctions to stop fate second chances.I see auctions with out a logo.
    3)I use user Id kept private, so people do not email my buyer to tip them off.
    he doesn't do that now.

I'm sorry I usually stay out of things but I felt I had to stand up!!!

Their is a few,he has in his pocket!!!!

for example you all hate me, I don't have the problems he does.

I will close with this:Will the real slim shadey please stand up!!!!!!

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Tunes I don't think anybody hates you since you've registered on the forum and posted. You just "frustrated" everyone that wants the same item you bid on cause they can never get it But thats ebay, and I don't think anyone really holds it against you...

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

You're amazing!!

[QUOTE=TRIZTUNES]HEY!!

Just becareful the parts with the east_coast-supply-11c logo he does not have in stock.He will have to order.he is preselling. What the heck is a east-coast-supply-11c logo?? What am I pre selling!!

Alot sellers do it through: not so post to.all it means it well take acouple extra days.I have not purchase anything nor will I.Ok good for you your one out of millions

Their is just to many questionable areas:

1:he changes his user name every couple of months.Changed the name once on this account because of conflict of interest with the east coast atv in PA.
    2:the account is in his girlfriends name.The account is in the business name if you must know
    3:he always has a new accuse(I was kick off ebay,I was in jail).What do I need a excuse for??
    4:I'm selling out!getting out of trike stuff.now he's bigger then ever.Never have I said that. I once said I would like to sell off alot of my trike inventory becuase I am getting in to other avenues.
    5:once he was kicked off ebay he open a account trike_stuff with another member, on here that is when I got screwed.What member opened what account on here and you got screwed with what?? HUH???
    6:I fine it hard ,that the pilot guys made all that stuff up.Your entitled to your own opinion
    7:look at all the problems he's had on here........ What problems have I had on here?
    8:ebay got rid of him how many times.Ebay never got rid of me, if you followed the "story" it was other people who were to blame for that.
    9:his pilot and trailer got stolen police did nothing.then he went to jail.My trail got stolen, the police told me I had a active warrant in PA from YEARS ago for driving under a suspended license so I went and took care of it.
    10:he lies,here's is 3 right off the top of my head.1)no buy it now,people buy things then leave negative feedback.I see he has buy it nowYou grammar is horrible what did you just say?? No buy it now? 99% of my auctions are buy it now!! .2)I put my logo in my auctions to stop fate second chances.I see auctions with out a logo.I am unsure what a fate second chances is. I used to put a small sign with east coast atv in my smaller pictures, then changed names and never got one that matched. I have alot of stuff to do and not alot of time so I havent gotten to it I really appologize to you. WTF..
    3)I use user Id kept private, so people do not email my buyer to tip them off.
    he doesn't do that now.Well officer it really doesnt matter now because ebay makes them all private for the same reasons I used to.

I am really unsure what you are getting after but by your grammar etc it is very unclear to me. I havent done anything wrong and I do not plan to. People like you are the ones the irritate me the most!! Complaining about absolutely nothing. Nothing above made any sense to me at all, and any point you "tried" to make didnt add up to anything!!

Just my opinion though, I would love to hear what other amazing facts you have.

Howard watch your nose next time!!

TRIZTUNES is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Ebay items, good to deal with,infinity cycle

Hi,

presell means=does not have in stock.

like I said I usely stay out things.

yes I'm bad speller.my fingers can't keep up with my mouth.

but if that is the only thing I do wrong that's good.

I could be wrong.IF I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it.
    AS for the incident I can not hold you soully responialbe their was another
    person in it.

let's say I'm what the jury would call a reasonable amount of doubt.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

asd

Quote Originally Posted by TRIZTUNES
    Hi,

presell means=does not have in stock.

like I said I usely stay out things.

yes I'm bad speller.my fingers can't keep up with my mouth.

but if that is the only thing I do wrong that's good.

I could be wrong.IF I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it.
    AS for the incident I can not hold you soully responialbe their was another
    person in it.

let's say I'm what the jury would call a reasonable amount of doubt.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!
    What the heck are you talking about. As far as I am concern I have never sold you anything and if I have and didnt follow through with something why don't you inform me of it!!!??? What do I not stock that I sell BTW??

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    I do not know either of you, but I have looked at your auctions on Ebay and would consider doing business. However there is one point I see that I would ask for clarification. In this thread your title is "Buy me out of ATC parts".

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=58194

It does not specifically state you are getting out of the parts business but my interpretation of your statement is not "I once said I would like to sell off alot of my trike inventory becuase I am getting in to other avenues." No big deal to me either way, as it is your business, just trying to understand. Every other point I think you answered as best as you could given the circumstances.

--

asd

Quote Originally Posted by chevy57harley79
    I do not know either of you, but I have looked at your auctions on Ebay and would consider doing business. However there is one point I see that I would ask for clarification. In this thread your title is "Buy me out of ATC parts".

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=58194

It does not specifically state you are getting out of the parts business but my interpretation of your statement is not "I once said I would like to sell off alot of my trike inventory becuase I am getting in to other avenues." No big deal to me either way, as it is your business, just trying to understand. Every other point I think you answered as best as you could given the circumstances.
    How ever I mis worded it I am sorry. I had 20k worth of dup peices and wanted to down size, fenders etc so I could use the money for other things is what I meant.

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Okay cool, I understand and you have nothing to be sorry for, I just misunderstood. I bet you are tired of all that stuff around but it would be like heaven for most of us to wander/rummage through your inventory of parts. Look forward to getting a few items I have been eyeballing on ebay fop my R.

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIZTUNES
    HEY!!

for example you all hate me, I don't have the problems he does.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!
    Your not hated by me!! From how I see it you have a Love and or Desire for neat and rare things. Everyone knows your not afraid to spend some money to build the collection bigger. You gotta respect that.
    FYI, I would love to see your collection of ATC stuff ( Toy's and magazines in particular ). I say this because quite a few time you have killed me on Ebay ( ). But I have gotten a few from you as well. hehe I still have a few things I PM'd you about a long time ago. I haven't forgotten them. I just need to find out which ones I have duplicates of. Hopefully I will get some free time soon to get them out of storage and go through them. Too much going on this week to do it though. arggg
    Howdy
    Last edited by Howdy; 11-15-2006 at 01:17 PM.

--
    What's your buy it now on a 6 pack? Someone said they checked this guy's feedback and they would buy from him. They must have read someone else. I just checked it out. You sent a wrong part to a guy and he left you a neg and you left him one back ?? WTF. You drive drunk and joke about it. I remember you posting a reply not long ago saying stay off the street. As for your problems with your Pilot. It couldn't happen to a better person. Your a punk who needs to start doing the right thing.

--

ok ok ok....

Time for a group hug!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //