//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: muddy weekend w/ lots of broken machines

Tri-Z_Jim is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

muddy weekend w/ lots of broken machines

TRIKE and Dogger made the trip to NY again.We only had about 2 miles of trails to ride on (due to hunting season) and my backyard.We had about 4 inches of rain the past week.The woods was filled with huge puddles and deep mud which made all the slimy rocks alot more fun.My weekend started out bad.I open my garage friday after work to see my YTM front fender shattered by a 2x6 that fell on it.New one on the way from Yamaha already.TRIKE ,Gman and myself did a nite ride on friday for about 2 hrs.On the way back to G's house TRIKE's sprocket hit a rock and bent it enuff to throw the chain off and break the case and bent the shift shaft.The Z400 had to be towed out by GMANs Prairie, damn susucki's lmao
    We straightened the sprocket out and patched the case with ShoeGoo(amazing stuff) so we could ride on saturday.
    Saturday morning Dogger showed up w/o warning lol with his 350x.We got about 200 feet from my house and the exaust bracket on the 350x broke off the pipe.TRIKE did a superb weld job and we were back out on the trail.We only stayed out for an hour and then went back to my house to play in the yard.I rolled the blaster over on me a few times playin around trying to climb trees(have pics).GMAN flipped the prairie over for the first time and crushed the front rack.While we were regrouping at my house Dogger was testing his wheelie skills and went over and broke his grab bar and rebent the back half of the X.After that we went to my trials coarse to seperate the men from the boys.Just getting there was rough.GMANS prairie and Alex's 700 sportsman were the only 2 machines that didnt have a problem with the mud.The trials coarse was wet and slippery.GMAN and TRIKE each did a lap,I did 3.On the way back to my house Dogger and me got stuck in the mud about every 10 feet no thanx to the 4x4's that were with us churning it up.On the way out Alex,TRIKE and me managed to roll our machines over on a nasty rock infested uphill.TRIKE bent his plastic up and broke his clutch perchWhen we got back to my house Dogger wanted to compare the X to a Tri-Z so i rolled out the red Z.We drag raced across my yard (150 feet)a few times.Whoever got the better start won.Then GMAN jumped on the X and we went a few more times.He got me 1 time.On one run I had enuff time to look over at G and give him the (your #1 sign)lol.After that Dogger took a ride on my Z and I think he likes it Saturday nite Dogger headed home and TRIKE,GMAN,Mrs GMAN,and me went out and had a few too many.
    TRIKE just left for home so I'm goin on the roof to nail some shingles.
    C ya's in chat.I will have a bunch of digital pics later today or tomorrow.

--

nifty

Sounds like a fun time overall....I havent gone on a good ride like that for a long time.

Lots_Of_Nothing is offline So bombed at TF I needed both hands to hold my beer Teaching quads a lesson
    --

fun

sounds like alot of fun, i havent been able to do that in awhile, my 250R hasnt been running, all that is keeping it from running right now is the wiring
    Give me no lip and I tell you no lie.

-TF 05' , And cant wait till 06!

G-MAN-1 is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

Yup

we had a great time.......wish more of you could have made it..............posted land doesnt mean sqaut here. we have permission for the good properties. o well maybe next time.im going to be having a winter ride also if we get some white stuff.................i know the ones that will show(TRIKE,DOGGER). they have made it here 3 times or more.................

TRIKE is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Well,I just got home guys!! ABout 8:30. YOu didi a nice job covering the weekend Jim!! Well,now I get to find out what the cost is gonna get me for on the broke engine case!! SNIFF SNIFF!! Lol,thx again for a great time Jim and G. Its always a pleasure coming out there and spending time with you guys!! Look forward to the snow ride also G!! Yes I will be there as long as its not a time when I got plow snow here!! i hope to see more of the peeps on the brd show up this next time maybe!! Laterz.Goin to chat to try and catch ya all there!
    ROOSTINS RACIN!! YOU GETTIN ANY???

dogger is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    hey man it was fun. I still say the z is like riding a harley when you own nothing but honda's. anyway the x is up 100% minus the rear grab bar and I got the r back together today to so she's a flying around. went for a 3 hour ride tonght with out either machine breaking. some how I need to trick my bike's into thinking there still in pa when I go to ny and then they won't break down on me every time I go ;P
    any hope to cya's soon and get to ride agian.

Tri-Z_Jim is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Here's a pic of TRIKES 400 case

--

pic

heres a group pic

--

pic

heres a group pic

--

Jim

where is the group pic?

--
    above your last post.The first time i forgot to add the pic.

--

Damn, wish i knew the ride was still on. last i knew it had been canceled. otherwise i would have shown up. guess i should have called you G but i forgot...

--

The ride was cancelled...

But TRIKE owed us a visit and this was the only weekend that he could come.No one knew Dogger was coming until he showed up at my house Saturday morning.
    GMAN and me talked about it and decided we couldnt have 20+ ATV's riding in my yard.We couldnt ride on our usual 30 miles of trails b/c of Bow season.The few trails we did ride on,we werent supposed to be on anyways.I have permission to ride there but cant bring any guests,good thing the owner wasnt around.
    Sorry if we pissed anyone off.There will definately be a next time.Possibly a ride this winter and springtime.
    Anyone wanting to give me a piece of thier mind can do so @ kxkid@warwick.net

--

Hey Hey

mr.atc thats 1 reason i wanted u to call me .but u havent been around or in chatt lately. u r definately invited for the winter ride................

Ace Mon is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Man I missed out !

I could have ridden with my east coast buddies ! And I missed an opportunity to bare knuckle brawl my arch nemesis Trike ! Damn !

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //