//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok, I have to ask! 'RAG'

smyers33 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Jeeze I'd rather say rag that walking around saying gay gay gay...I don't like those kind of people but your calling a word gay... hmmm
    1983 250r
    1986 200x
    1985 250sx

--
    GET IT RAGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

--
    Hey ....I LIKE IT !!!!
    Just Think.... your at the Sand Drag Track ....
    Billy's Lined up with this NASTY 535 ALKY Banshee.....
    The Tree Drop's .... There They GO ... Billy Just Won !!! GIT IT RAGGGG !!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GIT IT RAG.jpg  
    "07" DR650 Suzuki Dual Sport

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamahondaman
    Hey ....I LIKE IT !!!!
    Just Think.... your at the Sand Drag Track ....
    Billy's Lined up with this NASTY 535 ALKY Banshee.....
    The Tree Drop's .... There They GO ... Billy Just Won !!! GIT IT RAGGGG !!!!
    I too thought it was a bit wierd when i first heard it. But when you hear it (riding with board members) or reading it enough times it kinda grows on ya. I was riding with a few quad guys a while back and I yelled GIT IT RAGG when I went blasting through a mudhole (Kinda subconcioulsy) Those guys where like WTF>?@! Took me the rest of the day to try to explain it to them.

--
    Ok, so its like words of encouragement?
    Id much rather hear that rather than 'GIT 'ER DONE'
    84 Honda 200ES Big Red

--
    what you be talkin bout??
    1985 With "86" Plastic's,Custom 12" Alluminum Extended Swing Arm,39MM PWK,"TRX" Filter,9 Paddle TALLER HALLER'S on 11" Wide Rim's,LOT'S of Stainless,LOT'S of Alluminum,LOT'S of PowderCoating,NOTHING Stock..

FASTEST Tri-Z on The Planet...MAKE A NOTE !! and the SECOND FASTEST, WRITE IT DOWN AGAIN!!!

--
    Hey Chris...YES !!!! and Nathan ..... you know better !!!

--

--
    hahahaha, so have we explained what it means yet? GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate - kx cylinder, kx ignition, bassani headpipe, answer silencer, v-force reeds, 38mm airstyker carb, +2 franks swinger, raptor rear shock.

1996 YSF240 Blaster - maxxed out!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SH-T, what a ride!"

--
    WELL ??
    There's "other" Thing's too like .....
    (1) Your BBQ'n at the House .. NICE Weather-NO Bugs Around,PERFECT Afternoon and then off in the Distance you hear this LOUD Harley Taking off from a Red Light
    Your Thinking ..."git it rag" !!!
    (2) your Camping with Freinds and the Kids are Riding around the camp area ALL DAY LONG and while everybody is relaxed and having a couple of Brews,Talking about the days ride and all of a sudden you look up and out at the little bikes playing and what not "doing the MAX 15 MPH" and you HOLLAR at em and say "GIT IT RAG" !!!
    (3) At the sand drags when somebody just INCHES By there componet at the end and win's , you HOLLAR ...GIT IT RAG !!!!
    (4) you see this OLD,Duct Taped Up Nasty,UGLY Car with a Bunch of Punk's in it along side of you ... instead of Laughing , you HOLLAR .."GIT IT RAG" !!!
    (5) your on your way to a Freinds house to help him pour out 9 yards of Concrete for there Driveway ... you get there AND ITS DONE ...hes ALLMOST Finished Brooming the top finish and you HOLLARRR ...GIT IT RAG !!!!
    (6) some people at the MUD BOGS "with there trucks" are WIDE Open in the Mud ... ALLMOST STUCK .....and you HOLLARRR ...GIT IT RAGGGG !!!!!
    There's ALOT MORE !!!!!!
    Just Think About It ...... if you can't beat em ....... join em ...

--
    I thought a 2 stroke goes BRAAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

And a four stroke goes

"put put put put THUMP thump THump Put THump THump put put put..." Lol
    Rest in peace Rex Carlson

--
    2 stroke- Brrrapppppp
    4 stroke- thump thump thump thump bwwaaaa

And a good desciption of "Git It Ragg" is a person an an ALT 50 going against a 250r lol. Its basically like sayin Git R Done
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamahondaman

(6) some people at the MUD BOGS "with there trucks" are WIDE Open in the Mud ... ALLMOST STUCK .....and you HOLLARRR ...GIT IT RAGGGG !!!!!

Moments like that just give me chills!
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-ATC-Eric

Survivor! TF: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 Sandpuppies: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18 Imperial Invasion 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Everything Big Bore on FaceBook

smyers33 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    (5) your on your way to a Freinds house to help him pour out 9 yards of Concrete for there Driveway ... you get there AND ITS DONE ...hes ALLMOST Finished Brooming the top finish and you HOLLARRR ...GIT IT RAG !!!!

LOL!!! OMG... We should sticky a thread with all these and more in it! It's just too funy!
    1983 250r
    1986 200x
    1985 250sx

--
    Blog Entries

Git It Ragggg!!!

these are my RAGGGGGGS and they go BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

its like when you build a 490 Z and take it out for the first time not knowing what the hell its going to do...ya fire it up and line up in the feild..and the olady yells GIT IT RAGGGGGGG!!!!!

when your rippin through the rithum section WIDE OPEN!!! thats GIT IT RAGGGGG!!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //