//ArrowChat Code
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Ok, I have to ask! 'RAG'

--
    bwaaahahaha!! you guys are taxin my weak bladder.!! stop it!!

--
    Braaaaaaaaaaap! is designated for a 2 stroke sled. no 4 stroke makes that sound. see study material below the braaaapping starts at around 10 seconds.....

class is over.
    Last edited by Tuff; 06-12-2011 at 08:48 AM.

--
    when your wife is in labor and fixing to give birth and starting to push Yell " GIT IT RAG" not advisable but funny! )

--
    Mines in Labor now! I'm going to yell that when she's pushing!
    2- 85 Tri-Z's black and Yellow
    2- 85 250SX's
    1- 85 200X
    3-ATC 70's
    2- 85 tri-zinger's who needs some parts

--
    lmao well it was nice knowing you tri-z - ripper RIP cause she is going to kill you if you do lol

--
    So has anyone noticed if you fire up a 125m without a muffler it sounds like it's under water??? BLOOOOP BLOOOOP BLOOOOP

--
    Yep, that fits in with the thread all right.

I got a good chance to Holler Rag today, got to ride in a 600hp 76 Z28.
    This is my trike. There are many like it but this one is mine. My trike is my best friend, and it is my life. I must master it as I must master myself. My trike without me is useless. Without my trike, I am useless. I must ride my trike true. My trike and I know that what counts is not the amount of miles we ride, but the time we ride together. My trike is human in it's own ways, therefore I will learn it as my brother. I will learn it's weaknesses, it's strengths, it's parts, and it's soul.

--
    You cant keep that front end down. While you are flipping over over backwards you scream
    GET IT RAG....... why do you say this ? You have just fudged your undies.
    ♠ 58 ♠

▓ ▓
    Ride 3

--

Wink I got this! For all you baseball players.

There is a high fly Ball hit to shallow center, (Your playing centerfield ((deep))

Your sweatin'

The second baseman, runs backwards. You see him backing up and you whisper to yourself...get it ragg!!

You dig in and jump with the intention of catching that ball!

You dive into the second baseman and catch the ball!

The batter is out and the second baseman is OUT COLD!

The lone 3 wheeler rider sitting in the the crowd cheers

Git It Raaag!
    Last edited by robgill2008; 10-12-2011 at 09:43 PM.

--
    when your standing in line at a store and the person infront of you starts digging in their buttcrack, you yell in their ear "GIT IT!! RAGG!!!"
    74 HONDA ATC 70
    85 HONDA 125M (undergoing surgery)
    85 YAMAHA YT60 red w/yellow trim (sold, still in the family)

"What the f*** are you doing Bill? The racetrack is no place for snacks and fancy cakes....
    I'll have a Custard Cream if your asking."

Quote Originally Posted by swampthang View Post
    Got to love that search button. Faster then a liquid R.

stevensj13 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    Willow Springs, North Carolina, United States
    --
    When your friend tells you he just got a new girlfriend, so you yell "GIT IT RAG!". Probably not the proper use, but it was damn funny at the time
    My baby - 1984 Honda 200X, Clark Desert Tank, Supertrapp exhaust.

--
    lol I just remembered a few months back I was pulling a bent frame on a tacoma when I broke the frame tower that I was pulling with and all I did was stood there and yelled as hard as I could GET IT RAGG!!! everyone in the shop was like wtf?! hahahhahaha

--
    and those of you who need to remember, who dont remember, who want to remember and who want to know. In this video the man himself says what he was best known for... enjoy!

@ 1:47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqLSp...JpTg&index=165

--
    Buddy of mine was ridding down his driveway on his FourTrax, when the right rear wheel and tire FALL OFF. I see it pop off and I yell it. GIT IT RAAAAAAAAAAAG! As the quad slides to a stop, and the tires rolls up past me.
    This is my trike. There are many like it but this one is mine. My trike is my best friend, and it is my life. I must master it as I must master myself. My trike without me is useless. Without my trike, I am useless. I must ride my trike true. My trike and I know that what counts is not the amount of miles we ride, but the time we ride together. My trike is human in it's own ways, therefore I will learn it as my brother. I will learn it's weaknesses, it's strengths, it's parts, and it's soul.

350xx is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I line up against my dad. He has his trx440ex and i am on my Atc70. In my head ... "Git it ragggg gIt it ragggg GIT IT RAAAGGGGGGG!!!"

I lost....
    GIT IT RAAAAAAGGGGGG!!!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //