//ArrowChat Code
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Ok, I have to ask! 'RAG'

--
    I think I figured this out.

I was on my 125m on the ice, headed to the ice fishing spot. As I was approaching "Shanty Town" all the quad riders were looking and pointing at the guy on the Trike. As I passed them, I slowed down and yelled "Git It Raaag!" really loud and punched the throttle. I looked back to see a few hoisted beers in my direction. Fishing sucked.

--
    Git it Raag... A Harley needs a diaper and a mechanic .

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DasUberKraut View Post
    I think I figured this out.

I was on my 125m on the ice, headed to the ice fishing spot. As I was approaching "Shanty Town" all the quad riders were looking and pointing at the guy on the Trike. As I passed them, I slowed down and yelled "Git It Raaag!" really loud and punched the throttle. I looked back to see a few hoisted beers in my direction. Fishing sucked.
    lmao......you hit the nail on the head!! That is the meaning........lol.....
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetip2000 View Post
    Git it Raag... A Harley needs a diaper and a mechanic .
    Put that diaper on your head!! Ever owned one? if not, zip your trap!!
    My rides, 1985 ATC 350X, With legit Lamborghini Countach paint,2003 Harley Davidson FXDL Dyna Low Rider,customised the way I like it! 1997 GMC Sierra is gone, primary mode of transportation, 2008 Toyota Yaris!

Check out my build thread of my 350X
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?95389-Tank-s-1985-350X-build-is-FINALLY-all-done!-)
    Screw giving away the Harley, It's payed for!!

--
    not to sound like a jerk but if you want to ride a real American bike, ride an Indian. if you have $100k for one bike hahaha

--
    ...When your sitting on an old Yamaha blaster with rust and weld slag everywhere, a t shirt for seat cover and a big fat nasty drag pipe... You peg and hold it WOT and take off in front of the pack...GIT IT RAAAAGGG!!!!

I melted the piston that day.
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

--
    it was cool reading through posts from the old days but im so glad i dont hear this saying anymore its gotta be the DUMBEST thing ive ever heard!
    all it makes me think of is banging a chick on her period

--
    Quote Originally Posted by lndy650 View Post
    it was cool reading through posts from the old days but im so glad i dont hear this saying anymore its gotta be the DUMBEST thing ive ever heard!
    You probably should research this topic very carefully and then maybe adjust that reply accordingly. The guy that coined that phrase, well he is an OG member here who was VERY well liked, admired, and respected by ALOT of members. He passed on some time ago. They are kinda fond of this phrase and possibly could take offense. Just a public service announcement for folks that don't know

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    i know all about it i remember when it came about. im sorry about his passing though i didnt know.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by lndy650 View Post
    Shoot yourself in the foot enough times in one day yet Indy? About time to STFU you think? Now you're desecrating the dead. You're growing to be a gigantic pain in the arse, and I don't tend to name call, but this man is dead. He coined a phrase specific to our community and this forum which has been belted out in glory many, many times over since he first uttered it, and now we're subjected to hear the opinion of the glorious Indy650 and how he feels about Ronnie, a person he's never met.

Keep it up Indy, here we go!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    i didnt know he died i said i was sorry what more do you want? the fact i personally dont like the saying doesnt mean im insulting him personally. if im a pain to you thats cool i wont respond to you and you do the same in return. fix your own throttle cable next time

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Yes thank you again for your help which I undoubtedly already thanked you for. I remember you helping me at least that time years ago in the past and we had a pretty good rapport then, but that was years ago, and I don't owe you a pass for the way you're posting now because you helped me with throttle cable advice six or eight years ago.

You aided Barnett out the door and many of us liked him. He was his own undoing but you helped him out the door, then you trained your eyes on Glamy, a staple of our community and our beloved mascot. I like Glamy, and so do a lot of the members on here, and I also like them, and they like me, and many of us share in the opinion that you post way too farking much and you're way too farking opinionated. Every other post of yours has something offensive, or you're calling someone names, or picking on an innocent Trikefest goer because he likes bacon double cheeseburgers, or you're denouncing our beloved "Git it raaaag" because you don't approve. The more you say, the less anyone wants to hear. I think people have figured you out by now so you won't be getting Glamy banned, but all that effort you've focused in that area will have an effect. I think it's far more likely that someone else end up banned instead.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //