//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: ATC 500x Prototype? Is it real or Memorex?

--
    HECK NO!.......the Black sheep only likes to hear me call him that....

The Messiah is the same factory rider that gave me Vintage HRC stickers to hand out to the trikers at the "3 wheeler.org 2006 Glamis Trikefest"

My Hero.....Number 22 ....LOL J/K..........

My Hero #21....BADDEST MOFO to "EVER" wrench "AND" twist a trike
    Last edited by mymint87; 12-17-2006 at 02:58 AM.
    Gordons Well...#1 in this World, Home of "The Nick", "The Mutt", "The Husq" and "the Alky"

--
    who ever that is............... I think Mr.ATC is your real hero
    83 ATC70
    85 ATC70
    85 200x vintage racer
    86 500r
    Lots of parts

My 500R

--
    The rake on that thing looks kinda far out. Other than that I really like it.
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--

Thumbs down Unreal

I just looked at the auction again......You just have to love how people have raked this poor guy over the damn coals for selling a bike that is apparently not his. It never suprises me the lengths people will go to be a jerk off. Also to the lengths they will go to tell them they dont know this.. that. and the other about what your selling. A number of people have appartently been emailing the guy and calling him everything under the sun as far as name calling goes. I just read his updated description and guess what www.3wheelerworld.com has now been brought into the auction. Its actually listed as a question with someone mentioning a LAW SUIT. NICE. Dont do us any favors. Give me a break. If your jealous, pissed off or mad that this bike is not yours, dont take it out on this guy and DONT get this website involved. You are not doing it (3wheelerworld.com) a favor.
    Clay Whitman
    Newnan, GA

AMSOIL DEALER

My Toys

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700 SE

1999 Larson 226 SEI 5.0L EFIVolvo I/O LOVE IT

--
    Yeah..I saw that , ClayW. A lawsuit!!! LMFAO!!!!! I bet that poor guy is shaking in his shoes because someone on an online forum says he's wrong about his listing. Yeah right. Some people have too much time, not enough brain. Not to mention it makes this forum look bad.
    It's not so funny MEOW, is it?

--

Thumbs down

Yes it does. We do NOT need anyone representing themself as the Trike Police from 3wheelerworld. Crap like this is what will cause this forum to GO AWAY. Trust me....
    Clay Whitman
    Newnan, GA

AMSOIL DEALER

My Toys

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700 SE

1999 Larson 226 SEI 5.0L EFIVolvo I/O LOVE IT

--
    The lawsuit email was cruddy.

I brought this trike to the attention of someone (WHO ISN'T A MEMBER AND DOES NOT REPRESENT 3WW) but can be regarded as extremely knowledgable on those trikes. He took it upon himself to email the seller to set the record straight about this really awesome piece of history.....
    Gordons Well...#1 in this World, Home of "The Nick", "The Mutt", "The Husq" and "the Alky"

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Whoever wrote that message about the "lawsuit" and mentioned the forum, next time don't take it upon yourself to try and be "the voice" of the entire community. Keep your trap shut.

--
    To put it simply that 3 wheeler rocks!!!! Even if its not a honda prototype. Even if it was pieced together its a piece of history as documented by the mag article..I want it but have my hands full..that kawi 125 3 wheeler in the pic is sweet also.
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    WOW!!! This morning its was already at $2,550 and in the last few minutes it JUMPED to $3,800!!!!!!! What the hell it's only money.....

Looks like it might just make the reserve.

--
    i like it alot and agree the others, if you got a gripe against something this guy said in his add, take it up with him, by yourself, dont go throwing the 3ww community into the arguement because it is just "your" voice and opinion, not the entire forum and communities. me personally, i think it is a sweet trike and could be the one in the add, i do think the tank sits kinda too high on the frame, probably to clear the head on the motor, makes it look old schoolish like something paul tutuel sr would build. not my style, but too each his own.
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate - kx cylinder, kx ignition, bassani headpipe, answer silencer, v-force reeds, 38mm airstyker carb, +2 franks swinger, raptor rear shock.

1996 YSF240 Blaster - maxxed out!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SH-T, what a ride!"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by scooterroo
    i like it alot and agree the others, if you got a gripe against something this guy said in his add, take it up with him, by yourself, dont go throwing the 3ww community into the arguement because it is just "your" voice and opinion, not the entire forum and communities. me personally, i think it is a sweet trike and could be the one in the add, i do think the tank sits kinda too high on the frame, probably to clear the head on the motor, makes it look old schoolish like something paul tutuel sr would build. not my style, but too each his own.
    Its not the one in the magazine articals that I posted. If everone reads the guys description of the way he got it and how he added the motor and wheels later... The ones in the articals that I posted are of units that were being raced. Not new. He has a Nicholson frame and BUILT it from a bare frame. It looks cool! But don't make it out to be more than it is. Its up to $4,000 now. Thats more than both tiger 125's were going for together.

I'd love to have it but a 500 VIBRATES bad! The first Dirt Wheels test on a XR 500 that they had put into a Nicholson frame said that they could hardly keep their hands on the bars. Thats worse than my 500cc 2 strokes. Good luck to who ever gets it, they'll have a real nice $5,000 trike. Could get 2 NICE 250R's for that

--

That Tecate 125 is hot

That Tecate 125 looks hot. It looks like it has an old school RM 125 seat on it.
    As for busting on the guy selling that Honda with 3ww mentioned. We want to be a good information source and a friendly community. If someone wants to post to a seller please just tell them they can use 3ww as a good information source, and try to hype the site in a good way.
    84-85 Custom Tecate

1986 Honda 200X Daily Rider

2006 Suzuki King Quad

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbore
    Its not the one in the magazine articals that I posted. If everone reads the guys description of the way he got it and how he added the motor and wheels later... The ones in the articals that I posted are of units that were being raced. Not new. He has a Nicholson frame and BUILT it from a bare frame. It looks cool! But don't make it out to be more than it is. Its up to $4,000 now. Thats more than both tiger 125's were going for together.

I'd love to have it but a 500 VIBRATES bad! The first Dirt Wheels test on a XR 500 that they had put into a Nicholson frame said that they could hardly keep their hands on the bars. Thats worse than my 500cc 2 strokes. Good luck to who ever gets it, they'll have a real nice $5,000 trike. Could get 2 NICE 250R's for that

I've rode an XR500 and it did not vibrate, at all. And it shouldn't considering it has TWO counter balancers. Are you thinking of the CR500?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbore
    Thats more than both tiger 125's were going for together.

Good luck to who ever gets it, they'll have a real nice $5,000 trike. Could get 2 NICE 250R's for that
    Not to get off track but I know the one tiger 125 (3 tigers) had would have went for more because of my high bid and other peoples interest in it. Mohawks went for big dollars. You cant tell until the end. Any auction end price can fluctuate drastically depending whos in the game. This 500x is rare and will go for big$$ and tigers are rare and always go for Big $$ on ebay .....last 60 seconds of the auction always says it all .
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //