//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: ATC 500x Prototype? Is it real or Memorex?

--
    I am the seller of the 500X on ebay and have been reading this forum since the link was sent to me. I have no clue of to what this thing is and am only going by what I have been told. Randy has been know to tell tall tales before and I didn't discount that. He told me Nick Nicholson was a R&D and test rider for Honda. Who was I to know. I just wrote what I was told.

As for all of the slander I received the first couple of days, shame on them. It is good to see that there are some descent people left in this world that do stick up for the good. I think this website is great and it has opened up my eyes to alot of the 3-wheeler world. If you want to know who sent me the lawsuit comment and the link to your website, his ebay id is 86_tecate_hunter. He also has bid on the machine up to $1750. The only reason I called him out here is so maybe there could be some consequences he will face if he is a member.

Again, I have a new found respect for many members of this website and think you have a great thing going. If there is anyone that is reading this and has some info on this machine to share that could benefit us in letting us know what we have here that would be great. My guess is it is a Nicholson frame, were there different generations of it? Which is it? A statement is correct, it is not the one in the magazine, this one, according to the story again, was put together by Randy. I am not sure what he used for wheels or hubs but I am going to call him tomorrow and see if I can collect some more information from him. If there is anything anyone else wants to know, please post it and I will ask him if you haven't already called him.

--
    Thanks for the post. I am very sorry for the crap people have put you thru. Its absolutely ridiculous. There are always people that have a chip on their shoulders because "your stupid and they are not" and they should own it and not you or Randy. Please excuse them. I dont know who that person is (ebay Id) but im sure someone does. Prob, wouldnt take much to figure it out. Good luck with your auction. Hopefully you will clean up.

Clay
    Clay Whitman
    Newnan, GA

AMSOIL DEALER

My Toys

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700 SE

1999 Larson 226 SEI 5.0L EFIVolvo I/O LOVE IT

--
    He is from Missisippi
    Clay Whitman
    Newnan, GA

AMSOIL DEALER

My Toys

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700 SE

--
    i am the member and I have not spoke up because I did not mean it the way it sounded. i apoligize for that. I also sent you another message saying that it was not hate mail that i sent you. I like your bike and i would love to own it. that is one fine machine. I only bid $1750 because that is all i could afford to bid on it. Good luck with the sale.
    83 ATC70
    85 ATC70
    85 200x vintage racer
    86 500r
    Lots of parts

My 500R

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by del250
    I am the seller of the 500X on ebay and have been reading this forum since the link was sent to me. I have no clue of to what this thing is and am only going by what I have been told. Randy has been know to tell tall tales before and I didn't discount that. He told me Nick Nicholson was a R&D and test rider for Honda. Who was I to know. I just wrote what I was told.

As for all of the slander I received the first couple of days, shame on them. It is good to see that there are some descent people left in this world that do stick up for the good. I think this website is great and it has opened up my eyes to alot of the 3-wheeler world. If you want to know who sent me the lawsuit comment and the link to your website, his ebay id is 86_tecate_hunter. He also has bid on the machine up to $1750. The only reason I called him out here is so maybe there could be some consequences he will face if he is a member.

Again, I have a new found respect for many members of this website and think you have a great thing going. If there is anyone that is reading this and has some info on this machine to share that could benefit us in letting us know what we have here that would be great. My guess is it is a Nicholson frame, were there different generations of it? Which is it? A statement is correct, it is not the one in the magazine, this one, according to the story again, was put together by Randy. I am not sure what he used for wheels or hubs but I am going to call him tomorrow and see if I can collect some more information from him. If there is anything anyone else wants to know, please post it and I will ask him if you haven't already called him.
    to 3wheeler world! Im shure some of these guys would love to clue you in on what ya got there! and yes it is a rare one at that!
    hope ya stick around!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan raffa
    to 3wheeler world! Im shure some of these guys would love to clue you in on what ya got there! and yes it is a rare one at that!
    hope ya stick around!
    That may be the understatement of the year.
    Clay Whitman
    Newnan, GA

AMSOIL DEALER

My Toys

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700 SE

--
    Blog Entries
    ha ha yep clay,,,,
    hey del250 is it possible to get randy on here to share what he knows?

--
    I can sure try...he owns a food distribution company here is Sioux Falls, SD and is a busy man. Not to mention that he is pretty computer illiterate. That is why he had me list it, he hadn't been on ebay until I mentioned something about it to him. He will probably meet up with me at the end of the day at my work tomorrow. He usually stops by to check out all of the new toys we got at work. I work at a powersports dealer ship. We don't do much with 3-wheelers since our insurance guy has something to say about us selling them but we do see alot of interesting stuff. www.powerbrokersinc.com By the way call me Devin.

--
    Blog Entries
    cool deven that sound good! we have a nice classified section here if you come across any more trikes or trike related, As we are the most informative site on the net and we are all die hard trikers!

--
    I do know of a couple of people that have 200s models. One of the kids I grew up with had a 200x and a 350x, I wonder if they still have them?

--
    Blog Entries
    hopefully randy gets what he wants for it,,and then some! and to the new owner whoever it may be i hope you bring it to trike fest 07 so i can run it aginst my 490z. I would love to have that picture to go along with the picture of me and dale on his tiger 500!

Aussieboy1 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    Auckland, New Zealand ( aussie born and bred thou)
    --
    In NZ we have very few law suits, so l find funny that someones comment could actually lead to that.. Unbelievable !!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieboy1
    In NZ we have very few law suits, so l find funny that someones comment could actually lead to that.. Unbelievable !!!!!

well we have MANY here in the US. My intention was for the seller to protect himself from the false advertisement. I should have worded it better. I did send him another explaining that, BEFORE he posted up in here. I did not want him to think it was "hate mail".
    Last edited by 200x Basket; 12-18-2006 at 07:18 AM.
    83 ATC70
    85 ATC70
    85 200x vintage racer
    86 500r
    Lots of parts

My 500R

--
    I just think the damn thing is baddass!!! I would soooo ride the hell out of it!!! also, welcome aboard homie!!!!! Man if my buddy owned that I would be naw man that aint worth anything I'll give you 500 for it! then go ride the hell out of it!!

--
    Very sweet trike!!! Cant believe the crap people are giving you, they need to get a life.
    1985 YAMAHA TRI-Z 250 sold

2006 YFZ 450

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //