//ArrowChat Code
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: TRI-Z Q&A with driscoll

--
    u guys dont miss nothing. u r cracking me up. im going to have to figure out a way to meet u guys at trike fest. ex-yamaha tri-z rider danny ortega is a pilot. i might have to talk him into flyn me out. he's buddy's with doug henry and bob hannah(both pilots). probably noway to get them there.wishfull thinking though...

--
    Blog Entries
    OH my god Bob hannah is the Man!!,,, Work on it... Thanks for the email,keep me posted on the progress.

Tell danny we'll find a bike for him TOO!
    Last edited by Bryan Raffa; 04-25-2007 at 07:42 AM.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Man Driscoll if you could make it that'd be awesome! We've all been doing a lot of beating around the bushes lately with different people trying to get exposure for the event. As of now theres 3 different magazines that will be doing articles, about that many websites that have or are mentioning it. John Pellan of FastTrak/ATV Scene is bringing a crew and they will be covering the event in person. It should be a really really good time.

--
    Blog Entries
    also to go along with what Billy said.. its a verry,verry good chance to get into a magazine one more time onboard a Tri z...

--
    Driscoll -

you'll be treated like a celebrity and legend for a weekend at TF. Cause you are to many of us. I bet with a half days practice, you would be owning that mx track.

Seriously driscoll - you really need to come to trikefest. If a flight is the issue, I can check to see if i can give you some of my freq flyer miles for a ticket. Might not be first class though.

'86 Tecate
    '85 ATC 250R
    '85 Tri-Z
    '87 ATC 200x
    '85 ATC 250R - Rider
    '86 Tecate - Rider

--
    the flight isnt an issue, its time. work is crazy,my son playing college football &track , daughter HS cheerleader, and my wife is HOT and i dont want to leave her for more than a couple of days (hahaha) but im trying to make it happen

--
    haha j/k unless you want to post them that is. Yeah that would be cool if you could make it to trikefest.
    My Stable:
    2007 ARCTIC CAT DVX400
    07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R--My Baby--

Honda 200M with a 200E engine and 200S front end- A true stump puller SOLD!

Scars are a reminder to the old of all the dumbshit they did while young - Me

--
    i will post some pics, but im computer stupid, so im working on it. hahaha

--
    hey Driscoll Imagine .... dirt wheels cover
    Driscoll Ex-Team yamaha Rider
    Back On 3-Wheels!
    with a Tri-z on the cover **ahh that would be great**

--
    u guys are getting me all pumped up,,Hahaha.. hey raffa your jerseys will ship the end of next week..
    speed kills

--
    Cool picture. Kinda small?

Looks like that rim is far away from the tire!
    Rest in peace Rex Carlson

--
    heres some more pics. sorry theyre small. hey fire , youre right i pushed those tires as far as they could handle. those small tires were alot of fun. that pic was during a tire test...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BRETT 001.jpg   BRETT 002.jpg   BRETT 006.jpg  
    speed kills

--
    the pic the left was taken ae the parker 400. sundahl and i dominated that team race...HUGE win for YAMAHA...
    speed kills

--
    Somebody get in touch with Coe(pay him off....promise him a free meal....just get him there), and I'll go kidnap Jimmy White.

I may go to prison afterwards, but man what some memories.....
    '84 ATC70.....my 8-y.o. son's ride

--
    the pic with four guys (mike hallet, tracey dickson, brett driscoll, craig corda) i think it was after the baja 500. both teams won their classes. a great day...
    speed kills

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //