//ArrowChat Code
Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: TRI-Z Q&A with driscoll

--
    the balloon wheeler .. its almost a 3wheeler
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BRETT 007.jpg  
    speed kills

--
    heres that pink gear. this was in rotterdam holland. i had to win that race, or get laughed at...wood and metal jumps, concrete floors, we even raced up and down the stairs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BRETT 009.jpg  
    speed kills

--
    I was referring to of the 'HOT' wifey!
    My Stable:
    2007 ARCTIC CAT DVX400
    07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R--My Baby--

Honda 200M with a 200E engine and 200S front end- A true stump puller SOLD!

Scars are a reminder to the old of all the dumbshit they did while young - Me

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Holy cow, look at that helmet! I'm kinda glad that went outa style before I started riding alot Great pictures Driscoll

--
    Blog Entries
    hey brett can you elaborate on you seat set up's I see you ran a cut down version and a big old couch cushion... Is that you on the big wheel?

whats that thing on the side of your front forks by the number plate in this pic? and what shocks on the front?

Is that a CLOWN HORN on your bars? hahahahah
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BRETT%20001.jpg  
    Last edited by Bryan Raffa; 04-27-2007 at 09:56 PM.

--
    icp,,my wife would kill me if i started posting pics of her on here.she was one of the models in 3w magazine, the issue that showed jet skis.( details later) dont u think my tri-z was hot??? hahaha. i gave that pink helmet to my mechanic, when i left holland. it was hot in its day. hahaha.
    speed kills

--
    raffa, that was a waxxon seat. much needed for desert racing. it took some getting use to. yea that was me on the big (baloon) wheeler. we thought they would be more popular than they were.the thing duct taped on the forks was a beer can.for check stubs..there is a blue horn on there too.i never used the horn in my whole carrer,but SCORE required it....the forks were off a 200x factory honda. honda would of freaked if they would have found out...
    speed kills

--
    check out this muggly helmet. this is a pic of sundahl during the parker 400 , when we teamed up. he forgot his helmet on the starting line, and had to barrow this one . he was freaking out and nobody had an extra. this was the only one available. true story...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BRETT 008.jpg  
    speed kills

--
    3W magazine and the black mark on the sport was before I was born (1989) so in that aspect I missed out. I was just kidding anyway and yes the Tri-Z hot . I know its been awhile but whats a rough estimate on the cost of the flat track Tri-Z in your signature? Also what are your thoughts on 250SX's? You also need to post more stories up, I was enjoying your memories of the 'Good ole days' Just Kidding about the good ole days part but i did enjoy the stories.
    My Stable:
    2007 ARCTIC CAT DVX400

--
    it would be worth about 7k to 10k ..what about the 250sx?
    speed kills

--
    Would that be by today's standard's or years past? I was just curious what you thought of them.
    My Stable:
    2007 ARCTIC CAT DVX400

--
    back in 85 prices....250sx is a four stroke trike ,,,right? they werent race bikes so i dont know too much about them. but i got a storie about one
    speed kills

--
    Thanks for the info. Yes the 250sx is a four stroke trike, now lets hear that story.
    My Stable:
    2007 ARCTIC CAT DVX400

--
    ok,, 3 or 4 team honda riders were sent out to do a photo shoot and try out the 250sx.. since the 250sx wasnt a race trike ,they werent too happy about it. they felt like factory honda was wasting there time and punishing them. so to keep from getting bored and to piss the big dogs off (at honda). they took turns abusing the trike. these guys were sub human riders, so if they wanted to thrash a bike , look out....well, at the end of the day it still ran. trashed and bent, but running. so they loaded in the truck and started heading home . and at 60 mph, they dropped the tail gate and gave it a push.. i guess it was quite a site.. crap flying everywhere!!!!. well, i guess the big dogs couldnt believe it when it was retuned. rumor has it ,they werent sent out on too many photo shoots after that.. honestly i dont think the big dogs cared much, because they usually destroyed honda owned machines after they were done with them.
    speed kills

--
    Nice, see more proof the Honda's are unable to be killed!
    My Stable:
    2007 ARCTIC CAT DVX400

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //