//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: TRI-Z Q&A with driscoll

--
    Did you race the quads? How was it comparing trikes to quads back in the day?
    Im turning into a post whore. But Talking to a legend.
    The Green No More Red EVER EVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate
    1984 KXT 250 Tecate Parts machine
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate My vintage racer
    1983 KX 250
    Proud member of
    3wheelerworld.com
    3wheeler.org
    Planettrike.com
    Airfoolers.com
    http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=80907

--
    oh yeah... i switched with no problem. dean kirsten had me do a couple photo shoots too!. I was sad to let 3w days go, but it was time to move on. i rememder seeing the first quad, me and a bunch of racers thuoght it was the biggest piece of crap ever. but we never knew it would change everything. it was at carona raceway. 10 minutes from tim orchards (OMF)house. my free hotel. hahaha

--
    Driscolls! Dude I totaly have a jacket from your shop. Do you have a son named Dustin?
    Rest in peace Rex Carlson

--
    Do you have anything left from racing? Trophies apperal?
    The Green No More Red EVER EVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate
    1984 KXT 250 Tecate Parts machine
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate My vintage racer
    1983 KX 250
    Proud member of
    3wheelerworld.com
    3wheeler.org
    Planettrike.com
    Airfoolers.com
    http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=80907

--
    welcome to the boards, glad you found us, but......im seeing more questions than a c.i.a. job interview nathan
    1985 With "86" Plastic's,Custom 12" Alluminum Extended Swing Arm,39MM PWK,"TRX" Filter,9 Paddle TALLER HALLER'S on 11" Wide Rim's,LOT'S of Stainless,LOT'S of Alluminum,LOT'S of PowderCoating,NOTHING Stock..

FASTEST Tri-Z on The Planet...MAKE A NOTE !! and the SECOND FASTEST, WRITE IT DOWN AGAIN!!!

--
    yeah these questions are too much fun!!!keep it up. yes, my son is 19 and he his name is dustin. my wife wouldnt let me name him roostin' or dice'n...hahaha he played football and track for ST. AUGUSTINE hs in SD CA. the muther is fast.. he play rides MX yz250f. yes YAMAHA!! tell me about your jacket

--
    yes, still have some old racing stuff laying around. but i just moved to a smaller house, and had to trash some pants ,boots, etc... i didnt know about this forum. it bums me to think someone would have wanted that stuff. but Im going to look and see what else might be of interest.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by driscoll333
    yes, still have some old racing stuff laying around. but i just moved to a smaller house, and had to trash some pants ,boots, etc... i didnt know about this forum. it bums me to think someone would have wanted that stuff. but Im going to look and see what else might be of interest.
    !!!!!! I am building a personal showroom (construction almost done) with over 20 vintage racing machines to be fully completed by spring. The thought of you throwing out some of your old apparrel makes me want to find the closest bridge and jump Anyway its great to have you here....a great addition indeed
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    hahaha, we can keep in touch , and see what i can get you.

--
    Blog Entries
    would you ever get back on a trike and race it? when was the last time you rode one?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan raffa
    would you ever get back on a trike and race it? when was the last time you rode one?
    let me find out YOU are double posting!!!!
    1985 With "86" Plastic's,Custom 12" Alluminum Extended Swing Arm,39MM PWK,"TRX" Filter,9 Paddle TALLER HALLER'S on 11" Wide Rim's,LOT'S of Stainless,LOT'S of Alluminum,LOT'S of PowderCoating,NOTHING Stock..

FASTEST Tri-Z on The Planet...MAKE A NOTE !! and the SECOND FASTEST, WRITE IT DOWN AGAIN!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    oops! figured you would be the one to catch me!

--
    i think it was after the second race at rotterdam HOLLAND.(that was some crazy stuff over there) .i will fill you in on those stories .rock star life over there for racers!......but as soon as yamaha gave me the banshee, the tri-z was no longer on the menu.

--
    i was invited by donnie luce to participate in an old pro's race (cant remember the location).. but couldnt make it.

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by driscoll333
    i was invited by donnie luce to participate in an old pro's race (cant remember the location).. but couldnt make it.
    was it astabula in 2000 the legend's race..
    Last edited by Bryan Raffa; 12-29-2006 at 10:16 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //