//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Honda fourtrax 200sx any good?

--
    I have owned both a 1986 honda trx125 and a 1986 honda trx250, so your model is right in between. These are the MOST RELIABLE machines that I have ever owned...period. They get the job done and will not suprise you. The suspension is as good as it gets for the age, but definately if you have the chance to get one of these machines, do it.

Derek is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    cool thanks guys!
    1985 Honda 200x
    - 30mm Carb
    - DG Exhaust
    - Rear Wheel Spacers
    - K & N Filter

--
    Just bought a 86 honda 200sx. It looks like it just came out of the box, I think it was a good deal at $1100. It has more power then you would expect for a 200. I also have a 85 200m, I have to agree with gunnar these hondas will live longer than me. My 200m has seen alot of abuse but has broken me more than it. It still starts on the first pull and have never had to clean the carb even with it sitting for 3 years

--

Honda fourtrax 200sx any good?

This is my 1986 250 this week. I have a 2004 recon 250 too and they both just run like a sewing machine ! Like grandpa n grandson generations.

Edit for the police of an unhelmeted parked in the yard photo. Sorry my dog was unprotected.
    It has a lot to do with this thread. The 200 and 250 and near close and it's a testament to old Hondas quality. Move along if you're done now. I'm sure there's a handy report button for the proper steps to be taken instead of whining personally.
    Last edited by CrawlinMike; 09-30-2015 at 08:52 PM.

TrickShot is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlinMike View Post
    This is my 1986 250 this week. I have a 2004 recon 250 too and they both just run like a sewing machine ! Like grandpa n grandson generations riding together.
    ☝ What does this have to do with this thread? ☝️
    🚔 And where is both you and your dogs helmet? 🚔

--
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickShot View Post
    What does this have to do with this thread?
    And where is both you and your dogs helmet?
    All fixed

TrickShot is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlinMike View Post
    All fixed
    Relax, just some friendly ribbin on ya is all, hence the dog helmet comment, have a 200sx myself.
    Attached Images Attached Images

--
    Ok whew. Been on forums for years and sometimes there's a crabapple. Couldn't tell you were kidding at first, and thanks for the reply back not getting mad. I was browsing the four wheeler forums this morning and this was the closest to mine I seen. I'll see you around more on the forums. Thanks. Cracking a miller light now .

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //