//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Woo Hoo!!! I Won The Lottery!!!!

gravelord is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    i had one wanting me to fly to england to get my money, but first i had to mail them money or something ??? it was messed up. i told them to go %@#A%#% them selfs

--
    You should have accepted, and asked for a ticket there along with a rental car, and had them meet you at a certain day and time at a street corner that was watched by a street camera so you can see if the guy actually showed up or not. If they ask me to go, I am going to ask them to meet me at the airport and hold up a sign that reads either: Steward Piddidiot (Please call me Stew) ,Dick Zocker, Fu Cue, Harry Balsach, or I. M. Amark, or something else equally funny.
    Last edited by 3 weelin geezer; 02-17-2007 at 06:58 PM.

So many idiots that can't ride a motorcycle, so few hours to put my boot in their seat!
    Myeh heh heh heh heh!!!

--

So many idiots that can't ride a motorcycle, so few hours to put my boot in their seat!
    Myeh heh heh heh heh!!!

--
    Gosh these people suck ass ... Pretty sure someone will fall for it

--
    I'm gonna frame this one. At least this time I got a certificate. Most don't send me anything except another email asking for 477.50 lbs. Can't they just round it up to an even number?

Myeh heh heh heh heh!!!

--
    ^ Someone ban this dude, look at their history, this is all they do...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I nuked it. Spam account.

--
    Pfffft big deal...
    do you now how many times I have won the lottery in other countries? England, Ireland, Scotland.. in fact, I'm so well known that even a few African Princes have emailed me BEGGING me to help them get their money out of their countries before its all stolen. But I'm such a that, I never reply or try to help them out, I figure, its not my problem! As for the lotteries, I never write back to collect my winnings as I really don't want the $$$, I hear all the time that it only causes more problems and I just don't need anymore problems!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric250R View Post
    He then told me that if I would buy him a plane ticket, rent him a car, and a hotel room, in New York city none the less, that he would fly out asap.
    you should have told him to just take it out of your winnings! lol,lol,lol...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //