//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1987 1988 ATC 250r

--

1987 1988 ATC 250r

who had the pic of the ATC 250r that was in some sort of japanese work shop it was all red with inverted forks looked like a 87 or 88 protoype ATC 250r somewhere in japan i know ive seen the pic before but just wanted to see it again for kicks. if you have it post it thanks. been lookin for it for the past hour but no dice. thanks again

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I believe Red Rider owns that trike. Not teamredrider either

--
    no it looked like it just came off the assembly line and the jap guys had just got done testing it out

--
    I think your talking about these?

-Nick
    1988 Chevy Silverado 5.9L Cummins : 1986 ATC250R : 2012 Polaris RZR 570 :

98% of Americans say 'OH $#!T!!' before going into a ditch on an icy road. The other 2% are Alaskans, and they say 'Here, hold my beer and watch this!!'

--
    One of my personal favorites , it has many interesting mods including a CR250 top end with factory power valve.
    Keeping 3 Wheelers Alive Downunder !

--
    yeah thats it thanks

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --
    what does the power Valve do?

3leggeddog is offline The sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then Got the holeshot
    --
    a power valve is like a dam.it helps control the amount of air the motor can exhaust.with lower rpms it stays closed,helping produce low end.the more rpms the motor makes,the valve opens up,allowing the exhaust to flow out faster,helping with top end power.i know on the cr250 motor i had in my r,it was all controlled by centrifical force of the water pump/crank.it is a cool design,and really brodens the power band,instead of being like a light switch,they pull a little smoother from the bottom rpm range up.

o yeah,red's 250r is super fly.nice ride man!
    Full Walsh CRF 450 hybrid 250r

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //