//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Big Bore Tri-z ...Built with supporting member products

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    So if your gonna strech your Tri-Z 8inches is not to much.......trust me... feels like your on top of the world when it rares up.....
    try standing up a +12 strait up!!!! feels like your on top of a 8' step ladder moving FAST!!!

--
    Looks great!!!! I think the v-force is the hot ticket for the 330 kit.

viper is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    ya that is a good looking bike ....what did the reed cage cost ?
    350 stock cyl drag banshee
    85 yamaha tri-z stretched and powered by a SPROCK RACING big bore on alky baby ..yes its fast and no you cant ride it ...lol
    86 atc 250r
    86 350x

????? who knows what else ?????
    and if you want to take donations i will stay home !!!!

GoodKarma is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by moshman355 View Post
    Here are some new pics with My chrome decals installed
    Okay, spill the beans................where did you get the chrome decals? Looks good, and sure looks to be a handfull to ride! I now have an interest in this setup, and might have to look into a build in the future!

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammit! View Post
    Looks sick Rob! Is the seat stenciled or stitched? And where'd you get the reflective decals?

Get us another vid with some sound.

Edit: Do the v-force reed cages have interchangeable rubber flanges to accomodate different size carbs like the Rad valves do?
    The stickers I got from a local guy here.Here is his web link.Good guy.He is also a member on here.
    The V-force reeds are special made for the Tri-z with the good graces of V force.I had 4 sets made up.I have 2 sets left and I am selling them for 145.00 shipped.

.The intake boots Sprock will be making I think.But the stock one will fit over a 39 mil pwk with some work.
    The sticker guy just got his site up and going this week,so he will be adding more pics as time goes.He does a lot of stickers and already has alot of the stock logos ready to go and he will do custom stuff as well. Here is his link.
    LINK HERE
    Last edited by Mosh; 09-24-2010 at 11:45 AM.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    [QUOTE=moshman355;490760]
    The V-force reeds are special made for the Tri-z with the good graces of V force.I had 4 sets made up.I have 2 sets left and I am selling them for 145.00 shipped.
    [/URL][/QUOTE

is that for the whole reed cage setup or just the reeds?
    83 250R
    91 CR125R

--
    What a great looking Triz Rob. It's been a long and fun road watching this thing
    come alive. I'm just glad I was able to be a part of it.

For everyone else I made the decals. I'm just starting out doing this on the side.
    Like Rob said I can do custom stuff. I can pretty much do up anything. Check out
    my website link Rob posted. If you have any questions let them fly. Thanks for looking.

Shane
    Last edited by hinddee29; 04-30-2007 at 06:27 PM.

MOTOMAX27 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

v force 3

I just got mine today!! and looks really nice i will let you know how good it works..

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    [quote=willcamach;490843]
    Quote Originally Posted by moshman355 View Post
    [/url][/QUOTE

is that for the whole reed cage setup or just the reeds?
    That comes with the whole cage and gasket.You have to slightly mod you stock intake boot and bolt it on.I will also add,,, the replacement pedals fit a lot of current machines and will be easily available.Right now, The replacement pedals run around 50-60 bucks.Anyone who orders these cages from me will get the replacement pedal part number with the kit.You can buy the replacement pedals thru me,OR V-force or anyone who who deals with V-force
    I will be adding these to www.cosmicquads.com
    website.

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--

Back In Black....And some Silver

After a winter teardown of the 310 kit,It was time for some freshening up.
    I had the first 310 jug, which was a proto-type from Sprock,and was much different than the kits you recieved...
    Mine was basically a Frankenstein Cylinder,and held up great for the first season.I doubt any of you will have any problems with the re-design peices he made for you.Mine ran well,with a massive pounding put on it all year!

Now,out with the old,in with the new.
    I Recieved my new jug from Sprock with all the updates,then added some porting of my own to it.I also switched out my DG pipe for My Cobra pipe.
    I also have some other little goodies on order.I am changing up the gearing,and adding some better rear tires.
    Last year on a loose track,I was taking down modded LTR 450's,Yfz'450's and modded Shee's with little effort,at the time of 5.15 Seconds in 300 feet.
    This year I am aiming for 4.80 seconds on a steel Plus 4 swinger.
    I also added the NEW MAIER plastics I got today.
    Anyone interested in the new plastics,can Click to this thread to purchase some.
    Here is a pic at TF 07,then the remaining pics are as of now.
    I still need to fire her up and run her,and Some finishing touches yet.Sorry,she is dirty.
    She has not seen the light of day since Sept,07...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

evand is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    man that thing is so sweet! love the silver shrouds, breaks it up a bit. Wish mine came out that nice

Evan

--
    WoW that is an amazing machine you have there. Love the Z man. Looks good. I bet she rips!
    YTM-200, Wheeling machine!!!

1985 Honda 200x...

...Just a simple mild 200x

--
    I agree---- lookin' very sweet! The silver shrouds look outstanding. As does the entire bike.

--
    Rob - I am drooling a little bit on my keyboard. Man - that thing is SAAAWEEEEEEEEETT!!!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Rob where did you score that front rotor? I am looking for one for my project. Well actually a front and a rear, preferably matching ones. That thing is just plain sexy.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //