//ArrowChat Code
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Big Bore Tri-z ...Built with supporting member products

--
    Thats the sickest trike I have ever seen. Needs a little red LED bar at the front like Knight Rider

--

new to the site just had a question

just wondering if anyone knows of any sites i can get parts for a 85 tri z 250 just picked one up in good shape just needs a few things .... thanx for time

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri z man4884 View Post
    just wondering if anyone knows of any sites i can get parts for a 85 tri z 250 just picked one up in good shape just needs a few things .... thanx for time
    Welcome to the site!
    What all do you need for your Tri-Z ?
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Mosh,

Is there a benefit to having the tank under the seat? Does the benefit outweigh having to use a fuel pump? Does it fly straight in the air or does it drag the rear off jumps?
    Rides:
    1986 ATC250R (sectional pipe and Klemm Research silencer)
    1986 ATC250R (Desert Bike, WAX-ON seat, Dual Cibie lights, Steering Stabilizer)
    1979 ATC110 (Bandito frame and forks, Turbo wheels, disc braked)
    1982 ATC70 (Lifan manual 125)
    1987 LT80 (piped, widened)

My feedback thread
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-dcreel

RIP Trace.. Godspeed.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    After Mx and Trail riding both a 250R and a Tri-Z, I cant say for certain it is a hinderance or help.

They are a pain to fill, they dont scrape as long as the shock is good, and I never had fuel pump problems.

My Z always felt more comfortable to sit on, as the seat height seems lower than a 85R.But I am a short guy too.But I hear taller guys fit a Tri-Z better than a R.

One benefit for trail riding on the Z is the air filter is where a normal tank would go.
    So it is well away from any water vs a traditional under the seat air box filter.

The down side, is the Z has less weight up front which makes it a little more wheelie happy than the 250R.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //