//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Check out my 500r

--
    Just dropped it off at dynoport today i getting a pipe and silecer made.

--
    thats looking sweet man. what part of PA are you from? wheres dyno port located at? and how much do they charge for a custom pipe and silencer thanks
    My Trikes

1985 250sx
    &
    1986 250r
    Parting out 85 kxt tecate pm me with your needs

--

union springs ny

joe

mnnmaz is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Looks good... I just dont like the skidplate looks to big or something... But I guess it has to be to protect the shock hose other then that, it is way FRICKEN SWEET!!!!!!
    Original 85 TriZ owner

Certified NASA welder PM me if you need any welding I do extended swingarms and everything you can dream of

Three is Always better then four, unless its with women then four is better then three

gravelord is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    just constructive criticism , ditch the 86 250r stock carb NICE so far though man, i really want to know how it is with that swinger, might be alittle short for all that power? coming along nicely though. let me know what you do in the end for the fenders being in the way of the kicker. i always like to know what the answer to that is (its always differnt with every 500r...) one dude had brackets so the plastics/seat would flip back, some take the fenders/seat off, some cut the fender, some leave them off......

burnoutboy is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    [QUOTE=gravelord;491610]just constructive criticism , ditch the 86 250r stock carb QUOTE]

Looks like a stock Cr500 carb ..

--
    looks great i bet it will fly, any other plans for it? what color rear fenders are you getting?
    My Rides
    1983 ATC200 - U-Haul edition - great mudder - SOLD
    1984 ATC200X - sucked a valve - frame up resto & engine rebuild with performance parts in the works
    1987 Suzuki DR200
    199? Go-ped Sport

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //