//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Thunder Valley Dirt Drags

--
    Ok Ohio and western Pa. trikers Thunder Valley dirt drags East Rochester Ohio are tomorrow, anyone that wants to go and has any questions just let me know, me and my dad will be there with my 300r in a red 65 chevy c10 with a white top

--
    Thunder valley dirt drags today I'll post some vids when I get back

--

Update from Thunder Valley

Ok heres what happened I did great in practice on the 300r, I smoked some pretty wicked quads but I was eliminated by a trx450r fitted with HRC kit, in practice I was able to pull him but in the races I wheelied out of the hole and had to let off the throttle and just wasn't able to catch back up, also a tri zinger60 dominated the youth class but anyway here are those vids I promised
    Here is th zinger dominating
    http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...070617-002.flv
    Here is me racing a built yfz450
    http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...070617-006.flv
    Me again racing another yfz
    http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...070617-004.flv
    And me racing a predator 500 I missed 5th gear and still won
    http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...070617-003.flv
    Last edited by 1upfront; 06-22-2007 at 09:45 PM.

--
    Cool vids man. I wish I could have made it this round. Maybe in July. Glad to hear you did well and had no problems with the 300r or the weather.

--
    Hey Rick man thanks hope you make it out again sometime the bike didn't give me any trouble this time but I still have some fine tuning to do to it I'm going one main jet size leaner and me and my dad are doing some calculations on gear ratios for it now that it has more power, I'm either gonna launch in 2nd gear or change to larger front sprocket and a slightly smaller rear so I won't need 5th gear I'm not sure yet, but I do know that the less shifts I have to do the faster the bike will be on the 300ft.

--
    Blog Entries
    That was awesome. I have never dragged raced any ATV on a track, I can't wait until the day I get to.
    Round here sucks for riding, until the winter.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Bump on this.Now that TrikeFest is over,I will get out to one of these.I am gonna try to shoot for the July14th race.

*****Can mod please take this schedule and put it into upcoming events???****
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Mosh let me know, I'll bring the party tent for the pit area! I wanna see the Sprock's kit blow some doors off!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by moshman355 View Post
    Bump on this.Now that TrikeFest is over,I will get out to one of these.I am gonna try to shoot for the July14th race.

*****Can mod please take this schedule and put it into upcoming events???****
    Sounds great Rob I hope you make it out in July, and yes put the schedule into upcoming events that would be a good idea
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    July 14th is fast approaching. That is the next raceday at Thunder Valley. The last time out was a blast. The only problem that I could see was that there were only two trikes there.
    There is also an MX track that is not to radical and they also have a hare scramble course. If you get there early you would have time to check it all out. They don't shut the MX track down until around 4pm when they start grooming the drag strip.
    They have classes for the little guys too, so if you have kids bring them along.
    So all of you trikers within a few hours of this place need to come join the fun. Come out and help 1upfront smoke some quads, he has a hard time smoking them all by himself.

--
    Alright we got another race coming up this weekend July14th at Thunder Valley for anyone who's interested in dirt drags, it's great fun
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    Well the weather is supposed to be great so I hope to see some new faces and more trikes out there tomorrow. If you can't make it we will have some vids to post on Sunday.

--
    Okay all of you Ohio trikers have really done it now. 1upfront had the only three wheeler there today. Because you other trikers didn't show up he was forced into smoking all of those quads by himself. He may never be the same again. I just hope this trend doesn't continue. here is the end result of all of that smoking.

--
    All right heres a video of me beating a Predator500 and a Cannondale FX 440 with mods on my Aircooler

Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    Man, you got to quit posting these vids, you're going to make me buy a 300 kit!
    1984 250r
    heap of 200x
    POS motorcraft?

Quote Originally Posted by JAGSFOLIFE
    THOSE F^@&ERS ARE DEATH TRAPS, BUT SO BAD @$$...
    Quote Originally Posted by yamaha gp
    trikes... DANGEROUS MOTHER F***S. BUDDY LOST HALF HIS SPLEEN AND A LIVER BECAUSE OF ONE OF THEN. HAHAH
    Quote Originally Posted by smackdab
    We decided those cute little 90 and 110 Honda 3 wheelers were what we all needed. Although our experience with those little SOB's is a story for another day, I will tell you that the Caro Community Hospital got new waiting room furniture due to those cute little devils.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //