//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Thunder Valley Dirt Drags

--
    Well I'm back again to let you all know that this coming weekend,Aug.11, is the next race day at Thunder Valley. You guys that live close should definitely try to make it. We actually live 80 miles away . We would like to meet some of the O.T.C. Also 1upfront just acquired the heart for his next winter project , a fl350 Odyssey cylinder to be fitted to a stroked 250r bottom end , so don't wait too long to come out.

--
    This is the last call for all of you trikers in northeastern Ohio and northwestern Pa. Tomorrow the weather should be outstanding for getting out and doing a little racing. This place is very family friendly and very casual. So bring the whole family out for some good fun. Check the schedule on this thread for more details. I'll be there with my cameras and 1upfront will be there with his arrrr.

--
    I did good at the drags last night but I didn't win my class although I did run a 5.326 with a reaction time of 0.672, I think with a better reaction time of about 0.525 and a hair more dialing in on the bike I'll be able to run a 5.000 flat.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    Heres some vids from the drags last night .
    Me beating a modified shee with wheelie bar.

Me and a modded yfz450.

And me smoking a trx450r.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    Here's me at the drags last night racing a yfz450 with pipe and zipper rear tires.

Here's me smoking a raptor 700r.

Very fast blaster smoking a ltr450
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    haha, I love the vids of ownage. Wish I wasn't away at school, I don't have any time to tweek my R or come out there.
    1984 250r
    heap of 200x
    POS motorcraft?

Quote Originally Posted by JAGSFOLIFE
    THOSE F^@&ERS ARE DEATH TRAPS, BUT SO BAD @$$...
    Quote Originally Posted by yamaha gp
    trikes... DANGEROUS MOTHER F***S. BUDDY LOST HALF HIS SPLEEN AND A LIVER BECAUSE OF ONE OF THEN. HAHAH
    Quote Originally Posted by smackdab
    We decided those cute little 90 and 110 Honda 3 wheelers were what we all needed. Although our experience with those little SOB's is a story for another day, I will tell you that the Caro Community Hospital got new waiting room furniture due to those cute little devils.

--
    I love it! Great butt kickin 1upfront. I don't know about out there where you race but when I race my stock 86 R up here and beat these new 450's they get P/Off. You don't have to run in a modified class with that 300 kit?? The place I raced last year told me that They were probably going to class my 3 wheeler in the mod-open class supposedly becayse I had the only 3 wheelers there. go figure. Anyways keep the r running strong and keep the vids coming , I can't get enough of that stuff.
    1987 200x
    1987 Big Red
    1986 250R
    1986 Tecate
    1986 Tri-Z 250
    1986 Big Red
    1985 Polaris Scrambler
    1985 KLT 160
    1985 Tiger 250
    1985 Big Red
    1985 Big Red
    1985 250sx
    1985 70
    1985 225 DX
    1982 185s
    1983 110{Red}
    1983 110{Blue}
    (2) 1977 ATC 90
    1971 US90 Red
    1971 US90 Parrot Green
    1971 US90 Blue

--
    Here I am dragging this thread back up again. Saturday is the next race at Thunder Valley. Anyone who enjoys riding, and is within a reasonable driving distance, should come and check it out. There is an MX track that is opened for riding from 10am? until 4pm when they start grooming the track for the drags. A couple of the guys from E2S came out from Pa.with there families for the last race. The one guy brought out his blaster and was able to beat 1upfront . It would be nice to see more trikes out there though.
    Here is a video of the two of them racing.PLEASE TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME WHEN WATCHING THIS VIDEO ! It makes a loud buzzing noise.

--
    Heres me racing a modded trx 450 and I accidentally do a sick wheelie.

Me racing a 350x.

Me racing a heavily modded yfz 450 with 4snow tires.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    Here's me and that modded 450r again only this time I get a good run.

And another with me and the modded yfz450 only this one I barely pull off.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    well another race day came and went today. Moshman and Mrs.Moshman came out and we really enjoyed meeting them. The weather was perfect and there was good riding and racing to be had. Here is a picture to get this started. This place needs more trikes! It already has everything else.

I will get some vids uploaded tomorrow. I think this would be a good place for the OTC to meet up and have some fun. If we could get enough trikes together they would get there own class.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    Ok here's some vids of me and rob racing I got some of the titles mixed up so I'll list all the bikes racing.
    Here's Rob beating a yfz450

Rob vs a shee

Me vs my buddy Denny

Me vs Rob

And me vs banshee

I'll put up mor when I get them downloaded.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I had a really good time out there.You guys are super cool.1upfront is a pro at leaving the line.He beat me a few times off a holeshot in practice.
    Hey OTC.You guys need to go check that place out.Even if you are not into dragging,the MX track is really nice.Set-up for trikes I did a few laps on it and was fun to ride and is huge.We should try to put together a Wells/Thunder valley ride next year.Everyone we met down there was reall nice people.

Great vids guys keep em coming if you can.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    It was really great meeting and talking to Moshman and Mrs. Moshman last night. It was a real blast. The turnout wasn't the best but there was some real good racing action. Once Moshman got the feel of his trike on that track he was tough to beat. One of 1upfronts friends from E2S ,eviltwin who is the owner of flotek porting and machining, showed up with a banshee that he just finished building. He is trying to work the bugs out so it will be ready for next year.
    But seriously folks this place has got to be the best tracks for spectators. You can literally see every inch of the mx track and the dragstrip from the spectator area. The guy who runs the track also said that primative camping could be arranged. So like 1up and Moshman said all of you guys looking for some riding and racing fun should give this place some serious consideration
    It would be really great to see an all trike class!

--
    Here are a few vids and a pic of last night. This is the outlaw class. I'll let 1up post up the trike stuff.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //