//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Thunder Valley Dirt Drags

--
    Here's a couple more vid's of Rob in the finnals.

Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    Well I'm back again to invite everyone who is interested in riding their threewheelers dirt bikes or quads to come out to Thunder Valley on October 13th to ride, race or just check it out. This will be the last race of the year.
    This place has an awesome MX track a Hare Scramble course and a Drag strip with a tree setup.Tthey also have a small concession stand that is opened on race nights.
    1upfront recently bought another 250r from garageboy that he plans on racing along with his 300r.
    I have been trying my hardest to get more of you folks from this site to come and check it out. You won't regret it if even if you only come out to watch. This place is very laid back and the guy that runs the place is a great guy.
    So what do you say everyone from this forum just come on out and check it out on the 13th.
    If anyone has any questions just ask me or 1upfront I'm sure we can answer them.

We'll see you there.

--
    Me and the Miss's might try to make it out to this one. Her on her 200x and me on the 250r. We'll se and post up later.

Moshman???? Call me and lets do this. You too Maxi pad.

--
    Sorry, can't go on the 13th. Thats our boys last football game of the year.
    We are looking forward to next season though!
    1981 ATC 70
    1978 ATC 90
    1985 ATC 250R
    1993 modded Banshee."Sounds like an Indy car on crack"

www.cosmicquads.com

--
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo650 View Post
    Me and the Miss's might try to make it out to this one. Her on her 200x and me on the 250r. We'll se and post up later.

Moshman???? Call me and lets do this. You too Maxi pad.
    IF YOU GO I WILL
    3-85 ATC 70
    86 ATC 250R
    86 WETBIKE
    01 KX250
    2011 KAW SXR800- 35YR EDITION
    05 HERITAGE/SPRINGER/SOFTTAIL

--
    Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    IF YOU GO I WILL
    Only time will tell. I'll let ya know.

--
    You guys should just go ahead and make plans to come out and join in on the fun. If the weather is decent the turnout should be great. The last race last year was a real blast,great turnout and great racing. The machines ran great because of the cool temps. There is nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air.

--
    Tammy I remember you saying that you two had to attend your sons football game. I totally understand. Wish him the best of luck. Then you can work on him a little over the winter and maybe get him as excited about riding as you guys are.

Ron

--
    OKAY ladies and gentlemen the time is near. Just three day left to get things ready. We have been burning the nidnight oil so we can have two trikes ready. I would sure like to see a bunch of you OTC guys out there. It would be great to have some hardcore trikers out there. Like I said before, everyone on these boards is invited. So I guess I'll be seeing everyone on Saturday.

Ron

--
    Tomorrow I'll be racing 2 trike's at thunder valley dirt drag's it's the last race of the season so there's probly gonna be alot of bike's racing, we'll see what happens.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    It sucks I couldn't get out there this year to race with you guys, hopefully I'll be able to get out there this summer when I'm out of school. Maybe I'll have my R running better by then, I might even have my drag sled operational, you think they would let me run a snowmobile out there?
    1984 250r
    heap of 200x
    POS motorcraft?

Quote Originally Posted by JAGSFOLIFE
    THOSE F^@&ERS ARE DEATH TRAPS, BUT SO BAD @$$...
    Quote Originally Posted by yamaha gp
    trikes... DANGEROUS MOTHER F***S. BUDDY LOST HALF HIS SPLEEN AND A LIVER BECAUSE OF ONE OF THEN. HAHAH
    Quote Originally Posted by smackdab
    We decided those cute little 90 and 110 Honda 3 wheelers were what we all needed. Although our experience with those little SOB's is a story for another day, I will tell you that the Caro Community Hospital got new waiting room furniture due to those cute little devils.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by toocheaptosmoke View Post
    It sucks I couldn't get out there this year to race with you guys, hopefully I'll be able to get out there this summer when I'm out of school. Maybe I'll have my R running better by then, I might even have my drag sled operational, you think they would let me run a snowmobile out there?
    From what I hear there used to be some guy's who raced theirs out there so I'm sure they would.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    Ok everyone I did well on both bikes but didn't win either class the new R ran a 6.421 but it has a clutch issue making feathering the clutch nearly impossible it would just grab causing wheelies during my launch plus the track was very tacky but I did do some pretty sick power wheelies on the 300r because of the tacky conditions. I'll post some vid's tomorrow.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    How was the turnout last nite?Anymore trikers there?
    1981 ATC 70
    1978 ATC 90
    1985 ATC 250R
    1993 modded Banshee."Sounds like an Indy car on crack"

www.cosmicquads.com

--
    There were lot's of racer's last night and also Tim Sr. showed up early with his son to ride the mx track and he also drag raced his Tri-Z.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //