//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Trikefest 07 video

--
    Personaly I have a "got sand" dvd and I wish there was no fk... music in it, I wanted to hear the atvs, not there crap music.
    Proud owner of a "cornfed" polaris 500 scrambler. . . 4X4
    Coming soon Ninja/mojave/dune buggy, three wheeler

Visit www.tecateconnection.com for tecate info and to find out whats going on in the tecate world!

--

Awesome offer man!!!!!!!!!!

Yo TriTecate350 that is kick ass making a video for us crazy trikers. I am more than willing to give you whatever footage we take......but im not up to date with my technology. My video camera still runs off 8mm tapes, are u going to be able to plug into my camera and *Edited**Edited* laptop, or does it have to be a camera that has the little dvd disc? BUT NONE THE LESS MAN......$5.00 IS A GREAT DEAL.
    1985 HONDA 200 X

--
    My video camera still runs off 8mm tapes, are u going to be able to plug into my camera and *Edited**Edited* laptop, or does it have to be a camera that has the little dvd disc?
    If your camera has av, like the colered plugs on the back of a vcr, then he can copy it, but it will take as long as you recorded to do it.
    Proud owner of a "cornfed" polaris 500 scrambler. . . 4X4
    Coming soon Ninja/mojave/dune buggy, three wheeler

Visit www.tecateconnection.com for tecate info and to find out whats going on in the tecate world!

--
    My wife will be taping alot, so we will try to find you and give you our footage so we can get a master copy, and what a great idea by the way.

--
    I have Raffa's video copied, Atc Eric's video copied and my own and probably have over 2 hours of footage soo far. I would like to get as many peoples videos as possible in the next 3 weeks. I have some good stuff!!!!
    Pm me for shipping address etc.
    thanks

Russell 350X is offline Testicles between my toes at the devils backbone Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    I'm deffiently gonna have to buy one lol. How much do ya figure?
    TF 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14!
    Raffa's IceFest 08, 09, 10,11,13!

SAY IT!!!!!BUD LIGHTS AND RED LIGHTS!!!!!!

--
    Yes give me a price because I will certainly buy one! Have an idea's on a layout of what your going to have on there? Like music, clips, and is the quality going to be good too?

--
    The price will be like $5 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. I will have a lazer etched design on front of the dvd, a hard case with a color pic on front. I am planning on taking the best shots from each video and place in catagories like:
    TF Drags
    TF Moto-cross
    Poker Run
    etc.
    Hopefully the video will be 2-3 hours and I dont think there will be any music background. Also I will have a portion of the DVD called "Raw Footage" where everyones raw footage will be.
    At least if you ever lose your copy of TF 07 you can always get it back from the DVD.

Russell 350X is offline Testicles between my toes at the devils backbone Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    Well then put me on the list for one...just let me know when your ready to receive money.
    TF 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14!
    Raffa's IceFest 08, 09, 10,11,13!

SAY IT!!!!!BUD LIGHTS AND RED LIGHTS!!!!!!

--
    I'll volunteer to create the image Corey can use for the lightscribe cd label. Gimme some time and I'll upload something.

--
    PM Sent and footage will be sent when I get home.

NO Background Music...WOOOHOOO!!! I hate videos with music instead of the sounds of the machines.

Asked slonkak to help out with the label for the DVD. He gladly accepted.

--
    Sounds great. I was going to ask for permission for the trike in the stickers Howdy was selling, but if you have another design in mind I would love to include it. Also I am thinking on selling the DVD's on Ebay, maybe some of the ebayers who are not aware of Trikefest will be motivated to join us next year.

hadar is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I sent my footage out today. It will need some editing but I think there's some good stuff on it.

--
    Corey check your PM's

--
    5 bucks would be fine, if you want more just let me know. How long do you think it would take to get it down for multiple copies?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //