//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Tier Tri-z - REINCARNATED

--
    wow, amazing parts to drop on that Z man.
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

--
    Damn Dude... that's gonna be too nice to ride! I can't wait to see it all put back together. Got an approximate date set to be done? I know thats a hard question to answer! lol

I love those hub adapters btw..

--
    Nice pile of new stuff. Hows the bike doing? You gonna tear into the motor at the same time?
    1986 ATC 250r
    1985 ATC 250r
    1985 X2 ATC 70's
    1985 XL 80

If you have bought or sold with me please leave feedback.

--
    Thanks Goat

Chris - Not sure on a set date. I work a ton and I am usually traveling for my job. I do alot of QGT (quality garage time) when I can and thats when I blast, powdercoat, and rebuild whatever. Like I said little bits at a time.

Brockey - Bike was a runner when bought. My current problem is a frozen swingarm bolt that needs to be cut out. Motor is not yet out due to swingarm issue. Motor will get new bore, Ronnies port work, sprock coolhead and clutch basket, Barnett clutch fibers and springs, Vforce reeds, all OEM bearings,seals and hardware.

--
    Wish I didnt lose out on the Z that sold for peanuts here locally awhile ago. I love the shape and colors of the Z's.
    1986 ATC 250r
    1985 ATC 250r
    1985 X2 ATC 70's
    1985 XL 80

If you have bought or sold with me please leave feedback.

--
    OEM rear fender (black)

ITP wheels 4x110 honda pattern. Undecided on tires, tamers maybe?
    Last edited by honda250sx; 04-21-2008 at 10:29 AM.

evand is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    its gunna be sweet when its done!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    sweet Man!! is that a GYTR sprocket hub? theres NIB one on ebay..wheres my weaver feaver cover?

thats the wrong clutch cable

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Wow going all out.I can tell it will be a bitchin build already.
    You will love that DID X ring chain.I have pounded on mine for 2 years and only had to adjust it once.
    Nice work on the powder coat.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Raffa - What color you want? ? Blue,Black and Red are avail. Dirtbike and atv masters. Wrong clutch cable huh? I haven't even matched em up.

Mosh - Thanks. I have put a ton of these chains on customer quads and they love em to say the least. The powdercoating is just a hobby deal. I basically only do it for myself unless a friend need something done. Works out great. Super easy to do and is tough as nails. Especially epoxy black.

ANYONE GOT A STOCK SWINGARM? I NEED ONE

ATCT is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Looking really good. I was checking out those ASV levers myself. Can you use those on anything? Was thinking of getting some for my Tecate. The brake lever seems like it could pose a problem.
    1984 Honda ATC250R

--
    ATCT - Thanks. The ASV levers are refurbs. availible from ASV themselves at a super discount rate. Almost half price. The clutch perch is universal atv/dirtbike applications. The brake lever is machine specific for a YFZ 450. What problem do you forsee with the lever? Mounts quite nicely on the bars and feels like butter.

ATCT is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Oh, I was just thinking that the brake lever was specific to certain machines and wouldn't work on the Tecate. Is that actually the brake resevoir on there or is it just a cover for the resevoir?

I definitely like them, however. I'll check out their site and see what they have available.
    1984 Honda ATC250R

--
    I know there is a stock swinger on ebay right now, dont know what it going for at the time though
    Ride fast or die slow!!

--
    Thanks Tryzeedudeman. I have been in contact with Todd about that swinger.

ATCT - That is a YFZ450 master cylinder as stated. The lever is for that master cylinder. The cover is something my dealership makes up to put on every new quad and dirtbike. They are nice and better than advertisement stickers because they cant be removed easily without having another cover

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //