//ArrowChat Code
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36

Thread: Top Tier Tri-z - REINCARNATED

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tri-Z ripper View Post
    so whats the update? i have been busy polishing my brains out! so keep an eye out soon!
    Ripper just blew the dust off the other day. Finally ran thru a tank of fuel. Things have been crazy. Had some unfortunate events. I need to get my 86 Tecate together for fun. I dont ever get the Z dirty.

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Sexzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

--
    lol to funny. I've been trying to get someone to reproduce the silicone hoses again. Talked to bones at OMF and he has both skids ready to go. talked to a powder coat guy the other day got some ideas. Having shocks rebuilt but thinking of going Elka or Progressive. Just throwing money out the window LOL. Well other than that the Newborn in the house has been taking up my time! so after about 3 years one of the Z's will be fully complete. then again that's why i have 2 one to adore and one to ride! have any left overs you wanna part with lol? and a lead on where to get a fuel pump rebuild? been thinking of swithching to the mikuni cheapo.
    2- 85 Tri-Z's black and Yellow
    2- 85 250SX's
    1- 85 200X
    3-ATC 70's
    2- 85 tri-zinger's who needs some parts

--
    Fuel pumps are easy Ripper. I work at a yamaha dealer on saturdays and can get the kit at cost. Other than that I pull the pump apart. Sandblast it with walnut shells to get all the gunk and corrosion out and then rebuild it. All and all I don't really care for the EDS silicone hoses that I had made. I had to do alot of fitting to the ones I had. I have one that looks to be kinking almost. I may make the switch back to stockers.

As far as parts what are you looking for. I may be able to help. Glad your getting it going. You'll love the OMF stuff. They do nice work.

--
    You can get me a rebuild kit? send me your pay-pal in a PM.
    Really don't care for the silicone hoses? EDS just opened a shop here in CT so i was seeing what it would be since the stockers are getting scarce! i have 2 machines and was thinking of future! I'm pretty good with parts just always keep my ear open. i do need a coil for one and a CDI for the other. they both work but the wires are frayed and i'm a little fanatic about perfection lol as are you so you know. any help with the fuel pump or OEM stuff is greatly appreciated.
    2- 85 250SX's
    1- 85 200X
    3-ATC 70's

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Richieyzf View Post

Shame the expertise there in the uk doesn't seem as good with regards to trikes!! FairPlay to you boys over the pond, u kno stuff!!!

Nice
    There are some really nice machines over your side too. Alexandros(?) does some good stuff with Tecates and he's in Greece I believe. There's also a guy in Sweden I think that has by far the nicest first gen R I've ever seen.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

justin4 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    This was a very good read. Been checking it out while waiting for powder to cook and paint to dry. I have a little something going on but it won't be half the machine you got there. Very nice job.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Well its been a while. Been working a ton lately and no time to work on the Z. Recently got some new goodies for it.

Zip Ty Racing "long reach" air screw.

Footpegs built by SWIGIN! Wayne does great work. Helluva guy, fantastic fabricator!

More to come!
    who does your anodizing?
    A Rental Car is the only true all-terrain vehicle.
    " I actually think it is good that you have clubs where people can go and enjoy riding these things together. It reminds me of how the prisoners on death row have fun waiting for their turn on the electric chair. Fair enough, the trike isn't an electric chair, but it is about as safe and comfortable as one."

http://www.nps.gov/bicy/

--
    I do my own anodizing.

--
    where you hiding?
    2- 85 250SX's
    1- 85 200X
    3-ATC 70's

--
    and i thought i spent alot of money so far on my Z. where can i get those front axle spacers. mine look like they just came off the titanic.

--
    Beutifull!!! Getting giddy about mine now loving the white n black. Think I'll have to pinch that idea
    Good build!!

--
    Thanks Brother!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //