//ArrowChat Code

Thread: courtland NY drags today

--
    Blog Entries

courtland NY drags today

here's me takeing second place today.. too bad I lost to a packard 500 R motor... still hackin up his roost! and it's faster than it was at TF!

THURSDAY canaidagua NY couny fair 7pm under the lights!!!! were going ALL NIGHT! gonna get into some bracket racing

--
    Damn wish i was back in ny. I currently have my new Z in my second bedroom of my rented apartment! Looks so awesome man!

--
    Glad to hear you got it running even better. Looks like is runnin hard! Packard 500r? What's that?

--
    August 4 and 5th Raffa LAWTON, PA! My Z is gonna git it in the 200-250cc 4 and 2 stroke trail mod class . No 250Arrs allowed . Ya gonna be down?
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

--
    Blog Entries
    yes...brapps comeing to my house tomorrow,, gonna see if i can stay there..might bring the 600 too..

canadagua fair YES
    new palts NO
    lawton yes
    norwitch yes
    cobelskill yes

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tecat-z View Post
    Glad to hear you got it running even better. Looks like is runnin hard! Packard 500r? What's that?
    packard builds a 500 top end for a 250R
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3322.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	179.9 KB 
ID:	50280  

--
    Wow! Never seen or even heard of the one. Looks like there is some modding to make that one work.

--
    not too much modding actually...you have to bore the cases, which is common for anything usually above a 310 kit and trenching the cases, which is normally done for any stroking. other than that, a good ignition, a HUGE carb (that ones a 48 i believe), a custom pipe, and long cylinder studs. the cylinder is called a sabertooth, will set you back a few grand when its all said and done, it produces around 100 hp on alcohol and it does chew tranny's up and it does break motor mounts. the one in the vid is a 535cc motor.
    1985 Honda ATC250R drag trike with s/t kit and full drag CR hybrid motor and drag chassis...
    1986 Honda ATC250R daily rider fully modded engine, +4 swinger,etc...
    1997 Polaris Storm 800 triple, boyesen reeds, dg individual silencers, 240 studs, 123mph on radar...

--
    Wow, almost seems that it wouldn't be worth it, to generate that much power on a bottom end that was never designed to handle anything close to that. Seems that doing an actual big bore engine swap with a oem engine designed big from the beginning would be a much more reliable way to go fast. As components were made to handle the higher output. In other words, what raffa has done.

viper is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    check it out for your self at www.cpindinc.com the guys name is calvin pollet . he designes and builds custom cyl,s for banshee,s and 250,r and some sled motors i think . thay are doing a new honda cylinder now .
    350 stock cyl drag banshee
    85 yamaha tri-z stretched and powered by a SPROCK RACING big bore on alky baby ..yes its fast and no you cant ride it ...lol
    86 atc 250r
    86 350x

????? who knows what else ?????
    and if you want to take donations i will stay home !!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //