//ArrowChat Code

Thread: dirt drags Norwitch & cobelskill NY 11th &12th

--
    Blog Entries

dirt drags Norwitch & cobelskill NY 11th &12th

Norwitch NY dirt drags on the 11th at the Chenango County fair!!

That night everyone packs up and drives 45min to the collage in cobelskill.. One big caravan!! everyone stays in the big parkin lot for the night!

Cobelskill NY on the 12th Sunshine Fair

Both these races are run on a horse track on the front strech,,so you can kinda get a idea what kind of surface it will be... Im thinkin the PW2's are gonna like it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	767.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	112.4 KB 
ID:	50766  

--
    Cool man, I think I might actually be there then, I've been to this one last year and it was a lot of fun. If I'm there I'll look for ya
    85 Tecate, 2002 Honda 300EX, 83 & 84 250R, a bunch of honda 4 strokes from 90 to 200cc, a klt 110, ytm 200, polaris 250 cyclone, '05 Roketa 125 (cheap chinese pitbike to beat on), '69 Scrambler 6x6, and a 52 John Deere B (hey its a rowcrop narrow front, that counts right? )
    Trike Fest 06 and 07 Survivor, hoping to make it to 2010

--
    Blog Entries
    cool man..I might bring one for the 250 stock class
    Bring that 83 fooler if it runs...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan raffa View Post
    Norwitch NY dirt drags on the 11th at the Chenango County fair!!

That night everyone packs up and drives 45min to the collage in cobelskill.. One big caravan!! everyone stays in the big parkin lot for the night!

Cobelskill NY on the 12th Sunshine Fair

Both these races are run on a horse track on the front strech,,so you can kinda get a idea what kind of surface it will be... Im thinkin the PW2's are gonna like it :p
    Did those part numbers work for you???? If not, I got a set of 8" ones on 200X rims and another nearly NOS set not on rims. How did the drags go at Ontario Co Fair? I never eharb back from you on that... Bruce

PS --> You see the big ride in MI at Sandpuppi's in a couple weekends? You goin' Raffa? Everyone's going to be there.... should be fun.
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '86 ATC350X - 'Go-Go Girl'
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.
    '85 Yamahauler - Gun Rack & 'Nerf Bars'
    '85 Yamahauler - Nearly together and restored
    '83 Suzuki ALT125 - Pieces
    '89 Suzuki LT-4WD - Token Golf Cart

--
    Blog Entries
    bruce do ya want to sell me thoes new ones.. that will save me alot of time!! call me.. no not gonna make it to sandpuppys..To mutch stuff going on..

--
    Blog Entries

Another whole weekend of drag racing!

--
    dam, i could have stayed up there another week and brought my stuff, norwich was like ten minutes from where i stayed
    theres a restrant called nina's that has the best food!!!!
    1985 With "86" Plastic's,Custom 12" Alluminum Extended Swing Arm,39MM PWK,"TRX" Filter,9 Paddle TALLER HALLER'S on 11" Wide Rim's,LOT'S of Stainless,LOT'S of Alluminum,LOT'S of PowderCoating,NOTHING Stock..

FASTEST Tri-Z on The Planet...MAKE A NOTE !! and the SECOND FASTEST, WRITE IT DOWN AGAIN!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    ya right up the road from unadilla..pack up now and leave ill see ya in the morning

--
    Blog Entries
    OK just got back... Saterday I took 1st place and won my money back..today was a single elimination and didn't do to well the track surface really sucked..hard packed stone dust..all I did was spin..new tires are in order for these conditions..the bike is running strong but my reeds are shot!

saw a real nice R today all orignal but the slip on silencer.. motor has never been apart...

Quadzilla on alky..... no problem
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	102_3551.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	198.5 KB 
ID:	50995   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	102_3554.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	210.0 KB 
ID:	50996  

--
    cool man good to hear. Whats times were you able to run if you dont mind sharing
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

--
    Blog Entries
    running 5's on that crappy track.. spin, spin,spin and spin some more

--
    What kind of reeds are you using raffa? Didn't you have trouble with reeds at trikefest as well? Get rid of those fiberglass reeds they like to chip, I use carbon fiber and I've never had reed problems
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1upfront View Post
    What kind of reeds are you using raffa? Didn't you have trouble with reeds at trikefest as well? Get rid of those fiberglass reeds they like to chip, I use carbon fiber and I've never had reed problems
    Im workin on it buddy..

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //