//ArrowChat Code

Thread: project 83 250r

--

--
    i have a NOS durablue rear swinger for an 83 or 84 if you decide to really pimp it out.
    83 ATC70
    85 ATC70
    85 200x vintage racer
    86 500r
    Lots of parts

My 500R

--
    Ok I've picked up a 300r cylinder and head stock bore on ebay for $192 and it's going to be sent out soon to be fitted with a wiseco piston so this project is now a 300r
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    very nice man !!! it should scream pretty good. ooo yea congrats on the 300R cyl. pick up. ive seen em go for more than that.
    down to parts because i no longer have a place to ride trikes.

GIT IT RAAAGGGGG !!!!

--
    Here's a pic of the 300r cylinder sitting next to a fl350 cylinder for one of my dragbike projects.
    http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...p/100_0088.jpg
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    Cool! Cant wait to see it together!

--
    Well fella's I'm not gonna build this bike like I thought I was I'm just gonna put the 300r kit on this
    and all the parts I showed are gonna be my 350 dragtrike, I just thought it would be easier this way leaving the 250r together adding only the 300r kit and using the rest of the parts for the 350cc dragster.
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    Ooop's I used my dad's user name again
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    nice looking bike man! looks pretty clean/stock/ready to beat up on!

sorry to revive an old thread, was looking for info on 83R's and this came up
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    I've changed my plans again and decided to put my first season drag motor in it the 300r kit will come later, anyway I put the motor in today and I'll be running last seasons 36mm carb and pro series reeds aswell.
    Heres some pic's

New leak free motor in it's new home.

The 350r's frame holding my fragile parts.

And my brand new aftermarket stock looking pipe I even stuck the guard off an old stock one on it.
    http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...p/100_0204.jpg
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

250rfreak is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    ...........................i didnt know you went on this site............................
    famous words "is it wrong to wear my helmet sitting on the toilet and twisting the toilet paper roll like its a throttle while making engine noises?"

--
    It came to life today with my first season drag motor and some of last seasons goodies as well as a brand new pipe I 'm exited I finally have a rippin trail rider, still needs a little jetting but the motor that was in it when I bought the bike was just a dawg, low compression and leaky. Heres a vid and some pic's.

Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    Man,,,,,, i can't wait til the warm weather comes back!! I love it. Sounds healthy.

--
    Thanks alot man this bike is the one I plan on using for mx theres a few more things I have to take care of before it's race ready but It's good to ride until then eventually I will put the airbox back in when I can find the right size boot for the bigger carb and one of the fork legs is slightly tweaked so I'll have to replace it.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    I got the airbox back in it and used a honda civic rubber intake boot to go from the carb to the airbox. heres a pic.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //