//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ford pickup name

--

ford pickup name

:?: does any one know the name of the pickup that ford made that was about the same thing as the chevy luv? small ranger-size pickup. if anyone could tell me, that be great
    yamasaki1

--
    who cares its a ford send it to the crusher!!! lol..

--
    it was a courior.... think it was built by mazda.

G-MAN-1 is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

Ha Ha Ha

FORD=found on road dead=====reverse=driver returned on foot.......................................only good names i have for ford sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ace Mon is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

well

It was the courier , the same thing as the mazda truck , but the mazda was rotary powered

--
    F@#$ed
    Over
    Rebuilt
    Dodge

heres a good one

Fu(kers
    Only
    Run
    Downhill

and yes DOWNHILL is 1 word!!

--
    are u talking of the ford ligtning???

ALP
    Beav
    When there's a place to Jump, there's always a place to land. Don't matter if it's hard or not. Gotta find the limits of your trike.

1984 250r
    Mods : Uni filter, 36mm Flatside Carb, Boyseen Reeds, P&P with a little bit of port timing (more to come), High Comp. Head, DG Full Exhaust.

1986 250R
    Just got it give me some time to mod it

--
    Flip over, read directions
    FLlckin' old rusty Dodge

--

i agree

i don't like fords either. but this one (i think its a courier or some small pickup) is free! so me and my friends are going to go pick it up tomorrow or sunday and get it running. its a automatic, which i thought it'd be a 4 or 5 speed :? . the guy(btw, he's my english teacher) said it needs a condenser, not for the air conditioner though. and i didn't think that sounded right, then he said it was something electrical. so i don't know. he said it has mag wheels. i have no idea what those are. it runs on propane too. its been sittin outside for a hellla long time. and freaksfix had the right idea, we were thinkin of just trashin it, like backin into things, jumpin it, ya know . anyways, i was wondering how hard it would be to convert it over to gas again. :?: if anyone knows please tell. i'm out
    later
    yamasaki1

--

Fords

Nice of you guys to pound a company that could destory any other company out there.

First On Race Day

Ford Power Storke Diesel

A Stroke is the end of the Heartbeat

heehee, have fun with the truck

--
    a good amount of propane cars and trucks were dual fuel...propane/gas... lot cars are the best..i have two a 74 intersmashable and a 81 blazer...my 89 old calis died 2 days into the fun but we got 4 feet of air outa her!!beat the hell outa it

--

ford truck name

lets not forget "fix or repair daily"
    propane ? did i hear duel fuel too ?
    okay, starting at the l.p.tank and working forward,,,,,,,, drop the tank, follow stainless steel wirebraid hose up to the fuel-lock and remove it as well as the hose. continue upstream to the vaporizer,,, remove goofy looking thing and re-join the heater hoses together ( it takes heat to vaporize liqiud propane- boiling point -44 f.)
    you should have a bigger 1 inch hose going to the carb. where that comes in at the carb, re-move that adapter plate and drop the carb back down on the intake manifold. your original air cleaner was re-placed by the speacil adapter assembly wich you can probbly still use but make sure the bodine cable is pulled all the way out to give it the 15/1 air ratio for gasoline (it is located inside the the car by your knees- tee handle- pull all the way out). you also will have a fuel lock on the gas inlet line,,, remove it. if your propane factory vehical has been run on propane the majority of its life ( very likely) the fuel pump might not be up to peak performance if it works at all.
    adjust the timimg advance forward a little (5 or 6-7 degree) if a older modle and e-bay that pile of propane stuff you have taken off.

enjoy,,,,,,,,, john

l.p. service guy,,, coming up on 24 years in the spring.

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Be sure to check the frame for rust and breakage right around the back of the cab and around the rear axle. I owned one and the frame fell apart there.

I may still have a carb and some other parts for it. ( 2.3 motor )

ATC350X 85 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    The condenser, not the a/c one is in the distributor. Its tha little thing that quiets the noise of everything so you cant hear it thru the radio, if you know what im talking about.
    Justin
    04 Trx 450r
    85 Atc 350x
    86 Trx 200sx
    00 Xr 400R
    85 Atc 70
    98 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 xtra cab
    99 400ex, 97 xr400, 85 Atc 110, 86 Atc 200x, 85 Atc 350X, 87 Trx 250X, 86 Atc 250R (mint), 78 Atc 90 all sold

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //