//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Three-Wheeler friendly race SERIES

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

Three-Wheeler friendly race SERIES

If you have one to add to this list, please reply here, and I will edit this post and add it to the list.

Flat track:

#1. Southern Flat Track League: http://www.southernflattrackleague.com flat track racing in the Central and North Florida areas. Also an occasional trip to South GA. Fairly new series, welcomes trikes with open arms and does at this time already have a trike class.

Motocross-MX:

#1: Competition Riders of America-Fair Cross series: Various fair cross races in the state of Ohio.
    Last edited by Billy Golightly; 10-10-2007 at 07:35 AM.

--
    Smith Road Raceway
    Medina, OH

Races every Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day

Trikes welcomed and have their own class.

This track is so old-school they don't even have a website!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Motocross:

Sunset Ramblers sunsetramblers.com. See site for schedule (Sundays May-Oct.)

Flattrack

Sunset Ramblers sunsetramblers.com. See site for schedule. (Saturdays, May-Oct.)
    1997 Kawasaki Bayou 220
    2004 Yamaha YFZ450
    1985 Honda 250ES
    1982 Honda 185s For Sale

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I added both of those to the trike friendly race tracks sticky

--
    Competition Riders of America Fair-Cross series, put on by Patriot Promotions.
    2007 YAMAHA YTZ450 went to a great home RIP Sam

sbjones73 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    swira (southern wisconsin ice racers) and cwira (central wisconsin ice racers) only non studded at this time. but working on studded class, maybe 2011?!!!
    84 250r gone,
    87 suzuki lt250r trail machine, gone to fund ice racer,
    85 250r ice racing project started !!!!!!

sbjones73 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    ok a little up date !!!! swira (southern wisconsin ice racers) will allow 3 wheelers to have studs this next racing season (2010-2011) as long as we have 3 other trikes, so with me included, that would be 4. they race every sunday in southern wi.

if interested pm me, or go to there web site and check them out. swiraclub.com !!!!!!!!!
    84 250r gone,

--
    forgot to say, we will have our own class with 3 more trikes. they will not let us race with quads with studs. that is why we have to have 3 more!!!!!!!
    84 250r gone,

--
    new update. SWIRA CLUB is letting us race with studs and have our ouwn class. so bring what you got. it is an open class, and trophy class (possible money class)

so lets get together and do some ice racing!!!!! it is a blast. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    84 250r gone,

--
    I live in oise, idaho. We have a local club called Owahee Motorcycle Club omcracing.com They allow us to race trikes on the indoor shot track, and the outdoor TT track. On youtube, look up omc flat track, there is a video me and my 2 cousins. There is usually 10 or more of us but, everyone else was ice racing that weekend. Which bring me to my next thing, has anyone heard of I.C.E.? International Championship Events, icespeedway.com, I raced a 3 banger for the promoter Gary Densford for 2 years. They usually start the ice series back east, but they race all over the u.s. and Canada. check it out for sure.

JacobMonster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Harescramble/Cross Country Racing

[B]www.ixcr[B]

www.ixcr.com

They do not have a class for ATC's, so if you want to race, you will have to race with the Quads.
    Last edited by JacobMonster; 05-22-2019 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Forgot to add type of race

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //