//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: pics of my cr500 conversion

--
    wanted to add been cruising this thing around for a few rides its a lot of fun to drag very stable and nice easy dragger. nothing nutty ever happens with it i hope to have some drag video's of it soon its crazy this trike gets more attention than my full drag 535 banshee with custom frame.. and i feel that it should.. i would like to try another pipe thats more mid/ top. the ftz kinda fizzles outon the top i have noticed i can launch it froma dead stop with no revving of the motor just dump the clutch and full throttle it will grunt its way right out of the hole like its nothing. its not super fast but it runs well. and with the very limited mods i think it holds its own.

--
    Are you riding on the river in Hutch in those pics? If so, where can you ride there? I'm from Salina, and drive by over the river everytime I go to the dunes and we always see a bunch of trails. I've got an 600X conversion, after seeing yours I might have to get it going again (lost second gear)...Anyways, nice looking trike
    -Jed

--
    its inbetween the bridge of south hutch to hutchinson right across the river of carey park yep those are pics of the river we are almost always down there on sundays if your going to come up call me i can bring the trike out and we can play around..

i am thinking of selling it so if anyone wants to make a few reasonable offers i would like to see around 4500 for it. there are a lot of extra parts that will go with it along with another cr frame..

--
    my number is 620 259 6178 i am not going to post this on another webb site for sale for a few months. like to see someone on here own this beast,.

--
    Its a decent bike, im partly biased... never really liked cr to 250r conversions. I prefer more of a 250r look than slapping an axel on a bike.
    <center><B>1)</B>1983 250r <B>2)</B>1984 200s <B>3)</B>1982 185s Rebuild Project.
    .:: Building 86 250r or cr500r or cr250r or ... sigh ::.
    .::Visit www.MidWestTrikers.com trikes! ::.</center>

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //