//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: No bids = higher price???

--
    Maybe it would sell quicker if he somehow managed to hook up the loader bucket or some of the other items he's selling! http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ4447robert

--
    lmao i think this guy may be related to the guy tryn to sell that tcate over and over again. you guys know what one im talking about. the "mint" one that was spray bombed carelessly and had maier fenders. but it was a "restore". but yea this 550 is a monster. its kinda like a moped in a way...everyone wants one but nobody wants to admit they want it. i dont want it though because i have no place to ride something that big. ill bet if ronnie got a hold of it he could make it look pretty dam sweet. or dale .. i mean he made e.t. look like that motor belongs in there.
    down to parts because i no longer have a place to ride trikes.

GIT IT RAAAGGGGG !!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 84honda200s View Post
    lmao i think this guy may be related to the guy tryn to sell that tcate over and over again. you guys know what one im talking about. the "mint" one that was spray bombed carelessly and had maier fenders. but it was a "restore". but yea this 550 is a monster. its kinda like a moped in a way...everyone wants one but nobody wants to admit they want it. i dont want it though because i have no place to ride something that big. ill bet if ronnie got a hold of it he could make it look pretty dam sweet. or dale .. i mean he made e.t. look like that motor belongs in there.
    Im not afraid to admit that I want it. Ive got all the essential Z ingredients to make that bike look decent.

Thing is I wouldnt pay much for it, definently not close to his asking price. It could be a cool bike, change the tires, fenders, stretch it out, and have some fun.

ONE of the things that concerns me, no filters on them carbs
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-ATC-Eric

Survivor! TF: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 Sandpuppies: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18 Imperial Invasion 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Everything Big Bore on FaceBook

luke is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Its back !! $305 and 3 days left

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...194338459&rd=1

Even if it sells this time i bet it still comes back on
    198? Manco Quester 300
    1983 KLT 200
    1984 Tri-Zinger 60
    1985 ATC 70
    1985 TRI-Z
    1985 TRI-Z (two Wheel)
    1985 ATC 250R
    1985.5 TRI-Z
    1986 TRI-Z (quad)
    1986 Tecate
    1987 Malaguti Ranocchio 50
    2001 YZ 250

--
    Doesnt have a reserve.... I hope it goes away FOREVER on my tri Z searches
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    you aren't that lucky

IT'LL BE BACK...IT ALWAYS COMES BACK

hadar is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecnty250r View Post
    Doesnt have a reserve.... I hope it goes away FOREVER on my tri Z searches
    Agreed, but somehow I don't think we are going to get that lucky. This thing will haunt our ebay searches all the way to the grave. He could at least take some more recent pics for it, seeing as how those are about a decade old.

--
    it's just a waste of such good rear tires....

--
    looks like it sold orig price something like 2600$ and finally winning bid 498$

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //