//ArrowChat Code
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: My latest invention-Helmet camera footage on YOUTUBE, check it out!

--
    EDIT: I stand corrected. Sorry zack, I like to insert my foot into my mouth.
    Last edited by Louis Mielke; 04-01-2008 at 11:55 PM.
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Hey Zack, those 2 messages werent for you man. Edog had made 2 posts in here, one asking "got a link" andn then I replied to with a link to what, and he repleid back again with the thread title, assuming he meant the youtube video so in turn I replied back to him to read the effin thread because the link was already posted and then evidently he came back and deleted both posts so he wouldn't look like a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* was apparently trying to make me look like one with him

atczack is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    No prob Billy. Hopefully we can get together and do some riding in the near future. I'll talk at yall later.
    1985 Honda ATC 250 Big Red
    "Ugly Betty" from the handlebars back it's a
    1982 Honda ATC200es, from the handlebars
    forward it's a 1988 Honda TRX 300 Fourtrax.

"If you wanna play, you gotta pay..."

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    Hey Zack, those 2 messages werent for you man. Edog had made 2 posts in here, one asking "got a link" andn then I replied to with a link to what, and he repleid back again with the thread title, assuming he meant the youtube video so in turn I replied back to him to read the effin thread because the link was already posted and then evidently he came back and deleted both posts so he wouldn't look like a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* was apparently trying to make me look like one with him
    Ya I saw that and wondered to myself: "Hmm maybe Billy is just a little bit sleep deprived and just a little bit tired of the 2 smoke grimlins"

I'm going through a vintage Suzuki 250 and know some of your pain--not to your degree though lol
    Trikes: US90, ATC110, ATC185, ATC185S, ATC200E, ATC200X, Piped/Ported/Pissed Off '83 Airfooler, 465X project

Bikes: YZ450F, CRF450R, XR500R, 2 YZ465s, CR250R

--
    NICE...... Id love to ride that baby!

--
    I almost put a ATK 406 2-stroke motor in my 82 250R. I wanted a light on it though.

--
    Found this via youtube actually haha

You are insane. I mean that in a loving way of course.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //