//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: KX 60 quad conversion. Pics added

--
    If ya aint got no pics... post a link to the auction. I wanna see too!

--
    they still have the motorcycle frame, with a swinger and a front end attaced to them, the stearing stem goes straight through the old stem of the bike, and from what I know they use a cust down form of the 250R plastic

Dustin87R is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Sorry for keeping you guys waiting here's a couple of pics from the auction!kx60 conversion.jpg

kx 60 conversion 1.jpg

kx pipe 001.jpg

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post
    80cc trike
    Hey Raffa, that's an 84 KX60. The seat cover and the air-cooled engine give it away.

Did the KX60 quads come with any fenders? They will be a nightmare to get if not. If they did, you could make some fiberglass copies from them. I can't wait to see them finished some day.
    Last edited by 69HemiGTX; 01-19-2008 at 07:36 AM.
    Operation Iraqi Freedom V and Operation Enduring Freedom X veteran

The Constitution and Bill of Rights were written in common English for the common man. There is no interpretation necessary.

"To err is human, to err continuously is liberal." - Me

Dustin87R is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    No they didn't come with any fenders but the guy I got them from said he ran cut down T4 fenders.

--
    sweet, bet you could run a few different fenders on that. what about the gastank and nose though? t4 as well? you could always modify custom blaster fenders for the rear... not sure on th efront though. you going to be doing a full resto on this?
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate - kx cylinder, kx ignition, bassani headpipe, answer silencer, v-force reeds, 38mm airstyker carb, +2 franks swinger, raptor rear shock.

1996 YSF240 Blaster - maxxed out!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SH-T, what a ride!"

--
    up for sale on ebay? wish i had a way to get them up here to ny without spending a fortune on shipping!
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate - kx cylinder, kx ignition, bassani headpipe, answer silencer, v-force reeds, 38mm airstyker carb, +2 franks swinger, raptor rear shock.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SH-T, what a ride!"

WLL is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    dang thats gonna make a sweet lil bike!!
    [B][I][U][SIZE="5"] TURN THE SWITCH ON DUMMY!!! thada boy.
    click here and drag edog is gay over here [B][I][U][SIZE="6"]

--
    i cant beleive how many people desicratd there trikes back in the day think of how many we lost!! but the kawi quad looks like fun especially an 80 two stroke!!
    2- 85 Tri-Z's black and Yellow
    2- 85 250SX's
    1- 85 200X
    3-ATC 70's
    2- 85 tri-zinger's who needs some parts

--
    these two were dirtbikes, no trikes were harmed in the fabrication of these two creations!!

--
    anybody know how good those little demon's will run. top speed etc.

--
    from what i understand they were rather fast for smaller quads. probably alot faster and better then some of the newer mini's out there.

thedeatons is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    How coincidental.... I am currently installing a 1991 water cooled KX60 engine in my daughter's 2007 DRR DRX2 mini quad (dual a-arm, originally a water cooled 70). She will be going from a 6hp CVT to about a 13hp 5 speed (or is it 6, I forget). Dune killer for my 6 year old!!

--
    these are cool little atv's i want one

trikes: one 1985 250r

--
    Im sure the kx80 models would rip, the 60s are a little underpowered for anyone over 100 lbs.
    1986 200x- old school D.I.D wheels, Gold D.I.D X-Ring Chain, Rad MFG. Carrier, PRM Grab Bar, Pro Circuit T-4 custom, Maier plastics, 85x forks, 18x10.5x8 kenda klaw mxr's on itp steels, the money pit never ends

2004 YFZ450 - CP 12.5:1, cam mod , gibson nerfs, hmf pipe, protaper bars + risers, dg bumper/skids, holeshot gncc's on itps, cycra handguard and more stuff to come.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //