//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: KX 60 quad conversion. Pics added

the tecate kid is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    The kx 85 engined blaster that I built for my son ripped. It pulls my 180 lbs around fine. Really have to keep it up in the power band though. Our problem was too many people complained at the races saying it wasnt fair.
    Been There...Dug That.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin87R View Post
    Sorry for keeping you guys waiting here's a couple of pics from the auction!Attachment 58709

Attachment 58710

Attachment 58711
    hi mate would like to no more am in middle of converting a lt80 at min with a kx85 swingin arm and engine seen one on ebay lt80 converted same with kx60 engine and swingin arm would like to no anything you may have that would help me along with my build thanks atcjohn

--
    wow thats sweet i've never seen a bike to quad conversion
    3 wheelaholic

ATC200/CR480 custom

1984 atc250r near mint

wr450f trike on the way

Trizinger for my sons

--
    The thought of a tri-z that was convertend into a four wheeler makes me want to cry
    250sx, atc70, atc125m

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin87R View Post
    Sorry for keeping you guys waiting here's a couple of pics from the auction!Attachment 58709

Attachment 58710

Attachment 58711

Did you ever figure out what company made those? I'm going to be picking up this and it looks like the same mfg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Thats wheelie cute !.....how you been Mr. Nos ? ....still racing ?
    I had a year of no physical activity then major hip surgery to fix the problem. Since then (year and a half) I've tried to race several times with poor luck, (blew a motor on the last lap passing for the lead, spun out in the lead in the last lap, and flipped and broke my wrist) in all 3 races I've attempted. Trying to get back into it, but it's hard, I'm 50lbs more now and just don't have the spunk anymore

--
    I live in pismo now, dunes literally a mile or two from my driveway. Just got to get out there and ride more.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //